Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.2.3

[DE]darryl1

Event when? Sounded like it was supposed to be this week from the hints that were given after Avalanche Offensive. Will it be this weekend?

They mentioned it during TennoLive as well, so here's to hoping! Sneak peek of the ice tile and planetary survival I believe. Edited by UpgradeInProgress

No.

MK-1 weapons should not exist at all.

Yes. Do not punish newbies for realizing they've picked the wrong weapons. Running and gunning with the starter versions of Kunai and Paris to play sneakily is only nice until you run into missions where stealth is not an option - like Survival, Defense, etc.

Plus, this allows for cheap mastery fodder even for early level players in order to advance faster in rank to unlock better gear. You must not forget, that you cannot even spend platinum on stuff that requires a certain Mastery Rank, so this is even interesting for people who have a loose wallet.

Oh and is it just me or is the forum super slow and doesn't even show up certain things? Like it received a fatal blow and can't run all vital functions any more?

Edited by Khunvyel

The Sugatra Accessories are broken, you can customize the colors but when you exit they revert back to original. Ive tested it alot trying to get my brand new Sagatra to work and nothing.

Same thing, its extremely annoying and wierdly enough, how this insignificant cosmetic accessory got broken by a hotfix is kinda puzzling?