Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.2.3

[DE]darryl1

When will we be able to remove our adult Kubrows? I need that option so bad... btw what's the difference between mk1 weapons and their normal counterparts? btw2. something went wrong ;c I still can't see mk1 weapons in the codex.

14.5 is when we'll be able to remove Kubrows, I'm pretty sure. And mk1 are mark 1, which are worse than the normal counterparts and for beginners.

So if I'm understanding this update correctly....I can no longer get a Hydroid without buying him, unless I run a metric tonne of Defense missions, to farm a large fraction of a metric tonne of Delta beacons, to create a small fraction of a tonne of Vay Hek Frequency Overthrusters, so I can make repeated runs through the Vay Hek Assassination mission, so I can try to get that ONE piece that never drops....

Am I missing something?

"Alas, poor Solo Mode!  I knew him, Horatio..."

I think DE ought to man up and just put a bullet in Solo Mode.  What's the point of leaving it in the game, other than to hoodwink new players into thinking they can get anywhere by playing on their own?

whine whine whine, *@##$ *@##$ *@##$...

- Fixed an issue with Oberon's Smite projectiles passing straight through enemies.

Finally, the buff we were all waiting for.

When will we be able to remove our adult Kubrows? I need that option so bad... btw what's the difference between mk1 weapons and their normal counterparts? btw2. something went wrong ;c I still can't see mk1 weapons in the codex.

MK-1 variants are generally weaker.

So if I'm understanding this update correctly....I can no longer get a Hydroid without buying him, unless I run a metric tonne of Defense missions, to farm a large fraction of a metric tonne of Delta beacons, to create a small fraction of a tonne of Vay Hek Frequency Overthrusters, so I can make repeated runs through the Vay Hek Assassination mission, so I can try to get that ONE piece that never drops....

Am I missing something?

You are missing everything. It's always been like this. They just made it easier to get it.

I think DE ought to man up and just put a bullet in Solo Mode.  What's the point of leaving it in the game, other than to hoodwink new players into thinking they can get anywhere by playing on their own?

The point of leaving it? First, it doesn't do any harm to keep it in. And second, it's perfectly possible to solo. Perhaps not for new players (and even that is possible with some caution) but for advanced ones, it's more relaxed and you can have your own pace and play-style.

Also, yeah, does nobody have redtext?

Edited by Maxscart

- MK-1 Weapons have been added to the Market and can be purchased with credits.

- MK-1 Weapons can now be seen in the Codex.

I suppose it passes for Wednesday weapon update, right? Well, now just about 10 more MK grades and we have a chance to hit rank 25-ish. DE, just make sure that you do the free-booster event EXACTLY three days before patching a bunch of mastery fodder. People will be hapless to cash for moar xp. That's good, that's actually good. PWE getting to you, no?

Am I missing something?

"Alas, poor Solo Mode!  I knew him, Horatio..."

whine whine whine, $#*(@ *@##$ $#*(@...

This game is a team game. Stop crying foul when you're asked to play with a team to get something, especially when it's optional and not mandatory.

I suppose it passes for Wednesday weapon update, right? Well, now just about 10 more MK grades and we have a chance to hit rank 25-ish. DE, just make sure that you do the free-booster event EXACTLY three days before patching a bunch of mastery fodder. People will be hapless to cash for moar xp. That's good, that's actually good. PWE getting to you, no?

Think outside the box you put yourself in for once. MK-1 weapons are available again for new players, not just for your "mastery fodder".

Flawless logic, and selfish as well. Some people wanted them for things other than mastery. Shocking, I know. With that logic, any new weapon added without a booster is now PWE getting to them (of which nothing is confirmed and you're only using it as an excuse and fright). Can they no longer give out free **** without people complaining? Seems like they always find a reason to.

Flawless logic, and selfish as well. Some people wanted them for things other than mastery. Shocking, I know. With that logic, any new weapon added without a booster is now PWE getting to them (of which nothing is confirmed and you're only using it as an excuse and fright). Can they no longer give out free **** without people complaining? Seems like they always find a reason to.

If I'm not mistaken DE said they couldn't talk about the PWE for like a month. Well that month is up and DE still hasn't said anything so as long as they keep quiet people will fear the worst.

Oh man... Time for some MK1 goodness... More mastery to appease the mastery gods!!!

You really enjoy the thought of leveling weaker versions of weapons you allready leveled?

Do you actively want to level them, like maining them around low level missions with high EXP reward like Gaia or do you just keep them holstered while you run high level missions?

I just hope for you DE doesn't suddently decides to introduce an EXP system in half a year instead. Ha. That would be a riot (as in angry players).

i dont see these new weapons in market or codex .. is it april fools day?? or am i being teased

They are indeed not in the codex. However they can be found on the market when you click on the option to buy weapons, since you simply pay credits for them (they all cost 15000 credits each).

Edited by Othergrunty

they announced it in tenno live, the kubrow release system is coming, and soon.