Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.2.3

[DE]darryl1

- Fixed an issue with players being able to place decorations in invalid locations within their Dojo.

It is always not possible to place some decorations. 
Example: Garden Leto 
The only rare decorations whose placement is possible are those that do not go with the decor ( lack of taste)

I'm rather curious about when shall the "Codex Entry Complete" while item is 3/12 or so on shall be fixed?

It's been there ever since the Death Orb "appeared" in Codex Category; and what hotfix are we now? 14.2.3 I guess?

And if you'll allow a slight digression,

would it take as much time as a project manager may FINALLY realize and decide the scannin' AI and other related matters of Helios are buggy "enough"?

Well, gotta admit that one is seriously a LONG one in the Hotfix history... lol

(Despite the latter one is indeed a trickier bug, unlike the Death Orb I suppose?)

Also, yeah, does nobody have redtext?

Well, everybody does have the redtext, I suppose;

as long as their TIME ZONE is the same as Canada or U.S. and also have no job at the moment or life besides Warframe.

In that case,

everybody shall definitely have the redtext according what you mean/ imply.

Edited by IcyVoid

For those stating:

+ MK-1 weapons snot in codex

+ MK-1 weapons does not give XP towards mastery

please clam your $*, since it's wrong info.

I personally made sure they are like normal weapons are displayed in codex as well as give you 100 mastery for each level of said weapons.

Edited by YourMoms

it says mk1 weapons (plural) can now be seen in the codex, i only see the MK1-braton?

edit; in the market
MK1-Braton

MK1-Paris

MK1-Strun

MK1-Furis

MK1-Kunai

Mk1-Bo

Mk1-Furax

Got suddenly 6 new weapons to level up :D

Edited by Frostosti

- Fixed an issue with Coolant Leak getting stuck affecting in-range friendlies after a Radiation proc.

I'm SO grateful for that. This bug was really annoying.

And also what about that bug with players getting stuck with 0 HP and no respawn after being killed in Rail battles? I hope it will get fixed soon.

Kubrows need a buff, they are too expensive to be so weak and rarely someone using them because sentinels is much better, kubrows die so fast from low level infested flyers and runner blows, they cant one shot first pluto dark sector ancients  with maxed bite and maul, attacks animation is awkward and long and single target, i can with one bullet kill much higher level ancients, they most of time do nothing just run around, kubrow damage and critical stats is mistery, skills are bugged,sometimes they cast sometimes not, you cant delete unwanted kubrows also and many many more things you can read in many many posts but these are most critical.

What's the point of leaving it in the game, other than to hoodwink new players into thinking they can get anywhere by playing on their own?

Quite frankly? Because we CAN get anywhere playing on our own. It just requires a bit more effort and patience. Rarely less, compared to some absolutely horrible random groups I've been in. And if someone really can't do things solo? Here's to the clan, here's to friends. And then back to enjoyable, relaxing solo mode where we can PAUSE whenever we want to, doing things when life catches up, and then proceed to continue as we want.

I almost would bet money saying that if DE ever releases the statistic of how much percentage of the playerbase is using which matchmaking mode, solo would be a surprisingly large chunk even though it is a "co-op game."