Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.2.3

[DE]darryl1

- Removed the Delta Beacon from drop tables found on Prosecutors outside of Defense missions.

They are still droping in Survival so something is wrong there

I'm noticing this too. It seems that still in Survival the only beacon you're capable of getting is Delta.

Why would you fix a freaking unobtainable mod???

It may not be currently obtainable but a few updates back there was an interesting bug with Transmutation where every mod in the game including ones that hadn't been officially released yet (like this one) were able to be obtained via Transmutation. This being a common mod I'm fairly certain there's many of them floating around from that one little bug. 

What's more, perhaps this fix put Looter one step closer to actually being released. A fix is a fix and there's no reason to be so salty about the programmers fixing things.

Edited by LoneTonberry

Hotfix 14.2.3

Additions:

- MK-1 Weapons have been added to the Market and can be purchased with credits.
    - MK-1 Weapons can now be seen in the Codex.

Changes:

- Increased the spawn chance of Prosecutors in Shipyards levels.
    - Removed the Delta Beacon from drop tables found on Prosecutors outside of Defense missions. 
    - Increased the maximum amount of Kappa, Gamma, and Omega beacons that can be received in one drop.
    - The "Squads" label will now always appear when hovering over missions in Public Matchmaking mode for the sake of consistency.

Fixes:

- Fixed an issue with Volatile Runners not properly damaging Clients.
    - Fixed an issue Inbox message prompts clashing with Play Tutorial prompts when first logging in after the Update 14 launch.
    - Fixed an issue with Coolant Leak getting stuck affecting in-range friendlies after a Radiation proc.
    - Fixed an issue with Inbox messages initializing before fully loading back into the Liset which could cause a case of unresponsive UI.
    - Fixed a number of map holes on the Grineer Galleon tileset.
    - Fixed an issue with Host's being able to invite clients to a Conclave mission regardless of the Client's conclave rating.
    - Fixed an instance of Clients getting stuck on the Please Wait loading spinner when accepting an invite or joining a match through the friends list.
    - Fixed an exploit which allowed players to bypass Conclave lockouts.
    - Fixed being unable to melee or use the Codex when equipping the scanner while Hysteria is active.
    - Fixed an issue with having no weapon properly equipped after attempting to use a Codex scanner while Hysteria is active.
    - Fixed an issue with Oberon's Smite projectiles passing straight through enemies.
    - Fixed an issue with the Prism ability not properly affecting enemy Clients in Dark Sector conflicts.
    - Fixed Trinity's Blessing Ability not providing a consistent damage reduction value across all affected beings.
    - Fixed an issue with enemy AI breaking if they attempted to use a grapple pull ability on Saryn's Molt and Loki's Decoy avatars. 
    - Fixed an issue with players being able to get stuck inside certain walls in the tutorial levels.
    - Fixed an issue with players being able to place decorations in invalid locations within their Dojo.
    - Fixed an issue with Infested sometimes getting stuck in doorways on certain Grineer tilesets.
    - Fixed an issue with the Drone Explosion sound effect not properly playing from the correct position.
    - Fixed an issue with the Looter mod causing Sentinels to attack crates that have already been destroyed.
    - Fixed an issue with Nyx's Absorb ability blocking Codex scans.
    - Fixed an instance of AI becoming permanently blinded when struck by a Client's Radial Blind.

evey time i try to rank up it loads up and the put me back on my ship then it tells me i have to wait another 24 hours and its really frustrating because i cannot get other weapon blue prints because they are xp locked 

No.

MK-1 weapons should not exist at all.

agreed, they are just the same weapons we already have, but if they dont increase mastery, or they share the same mastery as the normal versions, im ok with it. it means new players will have more options of weapons with credits

Edited by douglasdamm

No.

MK-1 weapons should not exist at all.

i just like them because that means mastery it entirely your choice to use them i'm the maximum acquirable rank right now which is 16 so i like them. and it als0o gives new players the chance to change their choices 

Edited by rechot

They are still droping in Survival so something is wrong there

It's true, i have enought Delta to make 15 keys, but no omega.

What's wrong in here?

BUGS

If you die, then after re-spawning, you are glowing in light blue colour.

Trough arsenal ranked up smite corpus to next rank with duplicate (ok), after updated to max rank with other mods - mods used rank stayed the same as after ranking with duplicate.

EDIT; after relogging it is maxed out, still a bug though.

Sugatras colouring doesn't work.

Sometimes (mostly with Nekros) you get downed with full hp (animation as on bleed-out), but you do not die, and you can keep crawling shooting with secondary, enemies can't hurt you, if they hit animation is as if you are getting downed all the time, until enemies stop attacking you.

Edited by gvidzix

BUGS

If you die, then after re-spawning, you are glowing in light blue colour.

Trough arsenal ranked up smite corpus to next rank with duplicate (ok), after updated to max rank with other mods - mods used rank stayed the same as after ranking with duplicate.

EDIT; after relogging it is maxed out, still a bug though.

Sugatras colouring doesn't work.

Sometimes (mostly with Nekros) you get downed with full hp (animation as on bleed-out), but you do not die, and you can keep crawling shooting with secondary, enemies can't hurt you, if they hit animation is as if you are getting downed all the time, until enemies stop attacking you.

yup.. it happen to me