The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Is The Best Sentinel?(Suggestions Incoming!)

-RHINO-

Question

i got rhino and frost....all i need now is a good sentinel well since i dont know much to kubrows and sentinels..but hey you guys know it....yeah i read to some forum but ...i am still not convince to what they say in that topic....but what i think of building in the foundry is dethcube i dont have his blueprint yet..but maybe ill get it after you guys suggested a sentinel...or a kubrow..happy farming everyone :D

17 answers to this question

I'm a fan of Shade for newer players. Carrier *will* killsteal a lot, reducing the xp going to your frame and weapons, and if you remove the attack precept than it doesn't really have any defensive benefit. Shade saved my &#! a LOT before I got powerful enough to think content was easy. Having a knockdown strip Iron Skin, for example, is about the only way to die when using Rhino - Shade will save you from that by stealthing you after the KD.

i got rhino and frost....all i need now is a good sentinel well since i dont know much to kubrows and sentinels..but hey you guys know it....yeah i read to some forum but ...i am still not convince to what they say in that topic....but what i think of building in the foundry is dethcube i dont have his blueprint yet..but maybe ill get it after you guys suggested a sentinel...or a kubrow..happy farming everyone :D

Carrier... or Djinn... or Deathcube... or Shade... or Wyrm... or Wyrm Prime... or Helios...

Use less ellipses. They are far less than necessary.

carrier seems good but if it will just take away my affinity..then its out of the room...ill get carrier if i got all the things i need.....shade seems interesting and dethcube seems promising when going ballistic(lol)....and wyrm for crowd control...ill get these 3..but i will surely need alot of credits..anyway thanks guys for your suggestions ...happy farming resources everyone