Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14: The Mad Cephalon

[DE]Drew

Dear DE,

I am so absolutely pleased that you bring out patches on PC first. This way I can see how you are nerfhammering the living hell out of my favorite frames, well before I decide to stick more Forma in them. 

No idea why you had to nerf nyx's absorb into oblivion rather than giving it a few tweaks. The changes to nyx in update 14.5 are imo and that of others completely uncalled for.

I also noticed that radial blind is going to get nerfed and ofc some of us can see why a blinding lightning flash shouldn't go through a wall. Then again blinded enemies still shoot at where they hear sound coming from right? So I can safely presume you are now also going to make the blinded enemies shoot the unblinded enemies (who are obviously shooting at the tenno) because of the sound??? Or wouldn't that be original anymore cuz you know chaos.

Thank you for all the great nerfing you do and all the attention that goes to it and not actual fixes. To me it is a waste of human resources and precious oxygen to boot.

It is always good to know though, that you can safely stick at least 2 forma in the ability slots of most frames cuz let's face it you have at least 2 abilities per frame that are rather useless in T4 content.

Me and my friends are greatly looking forward to team up in the pugs with another 3 rhino's equipped with boltor primes ofc.

Why make so many frames if you make only a select few even viable for high level content??

I have an idear why not. Bulid a new solo sistem new plants with new aliens to help out have a gun on the ship when we hyper travel to the new sistem and we have two choice take the easy way there or the long way there the easy way is go to a. Guy who has who can give you cheap parts for a small faver in warframe of corse I'm talking about new choice on warframe the long way is to pay him pl wich mins you have two choice to on this plants you will experience cold outer tude and other plants will spiders Thay you can have as pets and rid them to get around place to get to were you going and alite warframes that are new just an idear I'm mean come on we have same bad guys the I just like to see new things enything like maybe more wildlife action packet advenchers in warframe this are idears and I fort I MIT shear them then keeping them to my self thank you reading this message fum up to all warframe

As far as the update is concerned i like everything about it except the revised solar rail missions its a Freaking joke now we have to reearn our mods just to use them during battle and half of the time when i get a level it doesnt advance to the next level  its a crock of S#&$ i didnt earn my levels and build solar rail missions so that i have to repeat everything also the challenging team cant use there specter troops to assist them but the defending team still has theres built into the rails it seems to me that makes the rail missions extremely one sided and that represents uneven games which i feel is unsportsmanlike on the gaming companies behalf other than this issue i beleive it is a fairly decent game

I have an idear why not. Bulid a new solo sistem new plants with new aliens to help out have a gun on the ship when we hyper travel to the new sistem and we have two choice take the easy way there or the long way there the easy way is go to a. Guy who has who can give you cheap parts for a small faver in warframe of corse I'm talking about new choice on warframe the long way is to pay him pl wich mins you have two choice to on this plants you will experience cold outer tude and other plants will spiders Thay you can have as pets and rid them to get around place to get to were you going and alite warframes that are new just an idear I'm mean come on we have same bad guys the I just like to see new things enything like maybe more wildlife action packet advenchers in warframe this are idears and I fort I MIT shear them then keeping them to my self thank you reading this message fum up to all warframe

This..... This is not English.....