Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14: The Mad Cephalon

[DE]Drew

its only based on best score. its not a total score event. 

except this: -With every mission you run, the Infested evolve and become more deadly.

and this: HOW DO POINTS WORK?

There are 6 types of Hives that yield different points depending on the difficulty of the mission and the difficulty of the hive type. Destroying hives has adverse effects and dangerous consequences. Be on alert! Each mission will contain 3 hives determined by the difficulty of the mission. You will notice a "Total" value in the UI under the Operations tab. The higher this number, the stronger the stink and more difficult the missions!
Difficulty of the mission is increased in the following way:
You will notice a "Total" value in the UI under the Operations tab. The higher this number, the stronger the stink and more difficult the missions! All Tenno will begin playing ‘Difficulty 1’ missions with ‘Difficulty 1’ hives! But, this difficulty won’t stay at ‘1’ forever. The Infested can smell the carnage of your missions and will become more and more difficult and aggressive the more Breeding Ground missions you complete. It will take several runs for the stink of the Infested to stick to you. By completing more missions, you will encounter more difficult hives and more difficult enemies! These difficulty increases will allow you to yield higher points in a single run, with endless potential if you want to compete in clan leaderboards!

so this implies that you need to stack your runs (i'm not sure if you need to do so immediately with the same squad or what) thus escalating the difficulty of each run and in turn getting more points...

it's not working that way currently

Having been at work all day, I haven't played U14 yet. I've heard about the bug affecting the unlocking of the components in the Liset, which requires the player to reset each time they complete a Quest mission. Should I skip the Prologue, something I actually kinda wanted to see, or go through with the Prologue and the ensuing bug?

tl;dr Is the Prologue worth playing, despite the bug?

Why Why for the second time after i downloaded the update it say that there are some content updates Could not be downloaded from our servers please restart warframe to try again  i did it  but didn't work so please please please fix my problem { DE ] drew please fix my problem  : ( 

come on really you put vauban helmet that i really want for 2 months and i have this problem come on please not now please fix my problem please i want the helmet please 

For all those having trouble accumulating more Breeding Grounds points: it takes a while before you start to get to the tougher Hives which give you more points. I had the same problem, thinking it was broken, but then I did ~5 solo runs and ended up getting the dual stat fire mods (I'm now sitting at 18 points). It's not broken, it just takes a bit. 

So is there a max score in breeding grounds or is it possible to just keep getting higher and higher scores? This was patched on the pc and a max was set. However in the update notes it says that its a never ending score soooooo which did we get?

we got 14.1 It included everything pc had at 14.1

TLDR Yes, there is max score