Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14: The Mad Cephalon

[DE]Drew

Oow my its so precious .but I I've got a question when I walked up te the part where the kurdow is supposed to be I know you need to get an egg in order to get one but it said offline segment required what does that mean and tnx in advance

While I haven't played U14 yet (I'm at work), I'm pretty sure you will have to play through the Quest system in order to unlock all of the components on the Liset, such as the Genetic Foundry (if that's what it's called) where your Kubrow(s) will reside.

DE managed to take something that was very simple to use in a user interface and made it 10 times more complicated in the hopes of making it easier. It now has hindered everything but gameplay, from trading, customizing, to finding missions and everything in between. I cannot believe people could take something that has had so much momentum because of its design and change everything about it, in this case, for the worst. Wow, just WOW.

Edited by (PS4)FighterFajitas

Completed first mission and unable to attach comms module. Needed to restart warframe for the comms module to become available.

Edit: Have needed to restart after each mission segment to install modules into ship

We're looking into this on our end. 

Why Why for the second time after i downloaded the update it say that there are some content updates Could not be downloaded from our servers please restart warframe to try again  i did it  but didn't work so please please please fix my problem { DE ] drew please fix my problem  : ( 

I don't understand how we are suppose to get Mirage pieces. It says get them through quests, but what quests? What are these quests that we are suppose to play?

Buy the Hidden Messages from the market. You'll need an Argon Crystal and 5 Ciphers to craft it. You will receive one cipher for every Orokin Vault you open on a Derelict. From then, you'll be given riddles, which you have to figure out, and once you do, you'll go to the node with the first piece, build it, solve the riddle on that piece, and so on so forth for the helmet, chassis, and systems. The frame's blueprint itself can be obtained from the market.