Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14: The Mad Cephalon

[DE]Drew

What are dual stat fire mods?

They're mods given as a reward for the breeding grounds event, at the max level they give your weapons +60% status chance (the percent is of the original stat, not a flat 60% increase, so if a weapon had a 10% before it would increase to 16%, this also stacks with the poison and electric mods from previous events) and +60 fire damage (Takes all the other original damage types, adds them together, and adds 60% of that value as fire damage)

Hope this helps!

Edited by (PS4)SCP-100912

Is the Hidden Messages Mirage mission glitched I have and built the Helmet Systems Chassis & Mirage Blueprint but didn't know/realize about the HIDDEN MESSAGES Blueprint but if don't have 5 Orkin Ciphers & 1 Argon Crystal to COMPLETE the Mission...

I played the missions a second time to see if I missed anything I've turned the system (PS4) off then restarted Warframe but still not there WTH!!!

Don't know if this is the best place for U14 feed back, but here goes.  My overall impression is super good but there are of course little things.

1)  Stealth changing the the network ports from 3960/2 to 4950/5?  Why.  You broke my networking and ability to play with other people for what seems like no reason.  Worst is you didn't even warn me in the update notes so I had to figure it out the hard way.

2) The two most used things in the ship: Nav and Arsenal.  And they are at opposite ends - just a poor layout.  Sure visually it makes sense but constantly making me walk from one end to the other over and over, sigh.  I imagine I'll end up using the menu short cuts more often than not.

3) I want the feature back to adjust my equipment while in Nav selecting a mission.  Maybe you can do that and I just can't figure out how, but what I'm doing is in Nav use options to open the menus and then go to the Arsenal.  That takes me *to* the Arsenal and leaves Nav so then I walk all the way back across my ship re-open Nav, re-find the planet, etc.  A minor annoyance but one I'm going to encounter very frequently.  Ties directly into point 2 as well. 

I'm still not sure how this will work with the new squad session and void keys.  See point one, I haven't actual played with other people much yet.  But you always have to adjust stuff after you get matched up.  Don't need two Frosts, or you don't have all four vault keys, etc.

4) Weapon loadouts are freaking awesome.

Anyone else lag really bad when playing Breeding Grounds?

Yeap, lagging is pretty bad which really sucks when getting mauled by infested. DE was supposed to have fixed the fps for the PS4 but I guess they never did during a 2 month wait.

Edited by (PS4)edwinp426

I logged in today just to say, "amazing update"! Besides having to re-log for each segment of the new-player quest, it has gone off without a hitch, at least for me. Fantastic. I did notice that under the codex, there is no specific section for Kubrow mods. They seem to be bunched together with Sentinels. Was this on purpose?

I've chosen to skip the tutorial and now my foundry and map aren't working... what should i do?

This is why you don't skip tutorials. 

Basically, under the first one where it says play tutorial you see "This will help you unlock everything for your ship." 

The next that says skip tutorial says "You won't be able to fully use your ship."

Edited by (PS4)theelix

Is the Hidden Messages Mirage mission glitched I have and built the Helmet Systems Chassis & Mirage Blueprint but didn't know/realize about the HIDDEN MESSAGES Blueprint but if don't have 5 Orkin Ciphers & 1 Argon Crystal to COMPLETE the Mission...

I played the missions a second time to see if I missed anything I've turned the system (PS4) off then restarted Warframe but still not there WTH!!!

You just answered your own mission. 

Get a squad and do vault runs for the ciphers

You can get an Argon Crystals from any void mission, but you should do a T1 Exterminate and head for treasure rooms and lockers. 

Yeah... I played the tutorial/prologue and I was apparently supposed to get my Arsenal segment. Nope. Got everything else except Arsenal which means no kubrow, no vault key runs for mirage, and I'm stuck with the same boring load out.

Especially frustrating after the long awaited update, plus I don't think breeding grounds will be much fun with low lvl Necros (which I seem to be stuck with) I really do hope that there is a fix for this problem, the sooner the better, but obviously DE have a lot on at the moment

Basically, under the first one where it says play tutorial you see "This will help you unlock everything for your ship." 

The next that says skip tutorial says "You won't be able to fully use your ship."

i Skipped it and I can use everything. all the planets, foundry, arsenal, dojo, derelect everything works lol 

I've chosen to skip the tutorial and now my foundry and map aren't working... what should i do?

I did not skip the tutorial, this did not help me unlock everything for my ship either, contacted support last night and I'm awaiting a positive reply, hopefully soon 

Yeah great job, rendering my mastery 16 account with all frames and weapons unavailable, except 1 loadout,,, *claps hands*

Just fixed this, check your inventory > miscellaneous and the arsenal segment should be there. Then it should give the option to install it.

I gave up on Breeding Grounds after seven runs or so. For starters, it's impossible to play. The FPS drops the moment five infested jump in my field of view and it goes even worse once it goes really crazy. I just also had the bad luck to end up with a bunch of people who didn't know what they were doing and stood there hacking and slashing at the Hive instead of looking for the tumor nodes, as they're told. Thrice.

With it comes the point system just feels broken. Seven runs and I'm still at 10 points, just like after the first run? Great, glad it runs for a while in that case.

Also this could be just me but, has there been a drop in visual quality? Not the gamma correction, but like. A drop in framerate, and more pixelated? This could be just me but it's slightly bothering. Seriously, just open the menu and study the details on your frame. Not all that fantastic.

I really hope the framerate gets fixed soon at least. It kinda gives me motion sickness. :(

I fall right thru the Map on starting Breeding Grounds, I get "bumped off" when accepting Recruit Invites, I can't even find a Squad!!! This is totally unacceptable!!! Waited all this time for a build that probably never should have passed Cert. at this time. Even have to reboot the game just to clear-out items already cleared in foundry. More than pissed now >:(

Don't know if this is the best place for U14 feed back, but here goes.  My overall impression is super good but there are of course little things.

1)  Stealth changing the the network ports from 3960/2 to 4950/5?  Why.  You broke my networking and ability to play with other people for what seems like no reason.  Worst is you didn't even warn me in the update notes so I had to figure it out the hard way.

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:05 PM

New Network Ports    

im currently away from my PS4 for a couple weeks however i got my PS vita, my remote play feature works. but when i try to open chats. "clan/alliance/region/recruiting/trading/   L2"  instead of "L2" this message comes up. "<TOGGLE_CHAT_WINDOW_ALT>"

http://imgur.com/fdKBBrh

this is a screenshot of the PS vita screen showing what i mean... this never happened to me before this update and there's nothing on Google about it, much appreciated.

How does the above poster give this update a "super good" impression if he can no longer connect? This update pretty much "broke" Warframe for me. I can't even participate in the Event because I'm kicked out while it tries to find me a Squad or I try to accept a Recruit Invite. I am so TIGHT' right now!!!

Edited by (PS4)MGibbs