Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14: The Mad Cephalon

[DE]Drew

Its taken me some getting used to, but I'm liking the new UI. I've had lag issues with breeding grounds. Also have moments where my frame just gets stuck. As in either doors won't open for me so I can't pass or my warframe is just plain frozen in place while I'm eaten. :/ Figured it was because so many people are grinding BG right now.

It sucks, but its not a game ruiner for me.

Edited by (PS4)s_aint_1188

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:05 PM

New Network Ports    

Thanks for the link, but the original post is in a sub-forum I don't follow.  Didn't even know it existed frankly.  I don't think a quick note about it in the release notes is asking too much.

And before any one else has to say it that whole "Strict NAT make sure ports X and Y are forwarded" message should have been all the clue I needed.  But I've been seeing that and hitting 'continue' so routinely every day for 8 months that I clearly don't read it any more.

How does the above poster give this update a "super good" impression if he can no longer connect? This update pretty much "broke" Warframe for me. I can't even participate in the Event because I'm kicked out while it tries to find me a Squad or I try to accept a Recruit Invite. I am so TIGHT' right now!!!

The update has been super good for me, that's how.  I've had to relearn how to do some stuff and obviously had to fix my network setup to switch ports but other than that....

Played the new interesting tutorial quest

Up to a 50 in the event

I've got my kubrow egg so now I need to track down argon crystals for the power thingy

All my new research humming along

Tomorrow my quest for mirage begins

Finally figured out breeding grounds it's not broken at all but it's more like a pain In the butt that requires patience. . But i Finally got my pova vandle late last night. It's a grind as everyone said however I've played close to 80 games overall..

Once I got into a server with a dude who had 30 points already we all stuck with him till we got pova vandle we played close to over 50 games b4 getting it..

After u move up in rank it will useally take another 5 or 6 games b4 u get points again..

Just try and get in with people over 25 points or higher..

I did and it was easy I'm at 50 and if you need help message me at ChiefsFury1984 and I'll try and help u guys get it thx

Edited by (PS4)ChiefsFury1984

Can we not sell weapons/frames anymore to free up slots??

EDIT: Nevermind, the old inventory menu can be accessed through options menu. There were no "buy slots" or "sell" prompts in the actual ship arsenal, so I almost had a heart attack.

Edited by (PS4)Void_Girl

I DO NOT like the Navagation Map. It looks like crap.

The old "Star Map" looked nice as it looked like the ACTUAL System.\

This one looks like a little kids toy. They Really should of gotten feedback before releasing this pile.

I don't mind it, but the old one did feel more like a solar system. I think it would be cool if they decide to add new ships or rooms that we have a bigger space with a full solar map with orbiting planets.

The randoms are your problem.  If they have lower scores than you the difficulty averages and you don't progress.  You have to play consistently with the same group or solo.

Thanks for the advice, just tried a solo one time and they were levels 57 I died instantly! lol

I DO NOT like the Navagation Map. It looks like crap.

The old "Star Map" looked nice as it looked like the ACTUAL System.\

This one looks like a little kids toy. They Really should of gotten feedback before releasing this pile.

While I agree the old map looked nicer, functionally it was complete crap. At least for a beginner. I started playing about 3 weeks or so ago and I just remember being dropped into the game and going "what?". You can barely make out the lines between planets, moving between nodes seemed needlessly tricky, and nothing was explained (I'm not sure if that was a bug or not, another friend who started after me claimed they at least told him what the alert icons looked like). Luckily I had a friend who had been playing for a while to help me understand that stuff but nothing has ever been so justified or necessary as these new user experience 2.0 changes. I say if the choice is between looks and functionality, go with functionality first and worry about a look option later on.

how created his (he,its) subject topic by me make even how

You're making no sense, if you don't know English well, go to your respective languages subforum and ask.

Edit: IIIDevoidIII - Making this a little nicer. A language barrier usual results in a lot of misunderstandings. By going to the sub-forum with your language, an accurate response is more likely.