Is It Just Me, Or Does The Water In The Vosen And Junno Gardens Look Absolutely Terrible Now?

I recently returned from a bit of a break from the game, came back, and what used to be two of the prettiest gardens in the game now look like &#!.  The water is this sickly yellow/greenish color that really clashes with the rest of the room.  Am I the only one seeing this?  Or am I remembering these rooms wrong?

After the U14 update (I think), lots of the dojo space started to look weird. They fixed some of the lighting issues that turned glass, floors, and most reflective surfaces yellow-brown, but the water's new color stayed. I liked the old water better. T_T Not sure how much of an issue it would be to look into it and fix, but it'd be nice if someone was able to~ (pleading here!)

I was just in the Dojo, looking up the two new weapons (for research), and I noticed a change in the water. ^o^ It's not a sickly color anymore in those that look as if they shouldn't be stagnant, like the Torii gates pond cross-room. Those rooms that look as if they're full of stagnant water feel appropriate now. But oh my goodness gracious, the new water... the reflective surface... the pure transparent blues... I could really go on and on, folks.

So to the devs, I give a hearty 'Thank you'! <3

• 2 weeks later...