Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bought the extra colour costumization

Kreddi

And im slightly dissapointed with it.

I bought it wanting to paint my newly crafted Ember burning red, symbolizing the inner flame (and for badassery in general) but i ended up with a weak nuance of pink-posh instead.

Would really love to see a VERY strong colour of each of the general colours, something that would really stand out instead of these more bland options we currently have.

ya more distinct differences in the tones of colors would be nice. But you do know you could see a preview of all the colors even the ones locked by just mousing over them right?

Edited by Yutty

And im slightly dissapointed with it.

I bought it wanting to paint my newly crafted Ember burning red, symbolizing the inner flame (and for badassery in general) but i ended up with a weak nuance of pink-posh instead.

Would really love to see a VERY strong colour of each of the general colours, something that would really stand out instead of these more bland options we currently have.

Funny thing I noticed with Ember when I first got her: Her version of vibrant orange isn't on the color selection panel. So I kept her primary orange and changed the other ones. I just wish the other colors were as vibrant as that orange; it looks so lively.

Edited by Manjaro

I was disappointed to find there weren't any vibrant colors too. It annoys me the most when there's uncolorable parts of a glow, for example Trinity's face. I tried to match the dark orange of her face glow, but couldn't get anywhere near it! Please add more colors DE :)

DE, you are clearly using colours for your stock palettes that we cannot access. Please open up those jars of paint for us. Don't be stingy now. We'll clean up afterwards, too.

Hehe, I agree. We are paying $5 for this. So it would be nice to have a lot of variety. A color slider of some sort would be great. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, if you are charging 5ish dollars for color customization, give us a proper color palette and sliders for value/hue, etc. instead of this current grid system.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS!

I don't actually get why they'd resrict it. Half the fun is showing off your badass char while changing floors and humming elevator music to yourself.

More colours!!

the free color system is great u get enuff to do some customization without fealing like your being cheated.

as for the paied changing the pannel to a slider bar as others have sugested would be a much beter buy for $5-$10

I really feel like it's an incredibly arbitrary restriction.

We're going to be paying for skins as well in the future I assume. So I definitely am feeling gouged there.

I agree. An RBG slider would be very nice, considering it costs 5$ to unlock two columns of colors. Some of which are not true to the actual pallete color because of weird tinting(?).. I've seen "black" look blue, or purple, with color correction off. Does anyone else notice that?

My biggest gripe with the palette: There are stock colours for frames not even part of the palette. I really, really wish I had a larger selection or, even better, a selection thingey. Hell, HEX CODE would work.

+1 for that. I would love to see RGB sliders or Photoshop-like color picker.

I mean there is no reason no to allow players to do that.

Further on, i would also love if players can change the shader types on their armor. Right now every warframe has this "slimey" look to it. I think it would be an amazing customization options if you could have Rhino's iron skin shader on parts of armor, the others being really matte, or having a bump map with scales, bones, wires, etc in it.