Adrenalin And How It Helps

Ok so i just thought of something so simple but so complicated, adrenalin, natures crack, so i though we should implement into the game.

Ok so since update 13, meele has become somewhat useful, but i have an idea that will make it even more useful. We all know that the combo meter increases damage done with each hit but what if as you hit, you get more adrenalin in your tennos body and increases there bodies speed, strength, and metal will. SO what happens when you unleash this power?Well l i call the unleashment of the power called, primed chi. This will literally make your warframe so fast that it will make everything else freeze, it will also make you do 2x dmg, and will always guarantee yello crits will. AND if u use your meele weapon when u are in primed chi mode, every time u meele u do mini slash dashes (haven't gotten a good name >.<) slices anything in our path (or hammering it, if u have a hammer) but u don't get meele combo points when u hit, just to keep it balanced.

The adrenelin/primed chi meter will be under your warframes stamina bar, and will look exactly like it but will be metallic gold and will have the amount of seconds u have of primed chi.

So here's the scale:

5 hits= 1 sec

10 hits= 2 sec

15 hits= 3 sec

20 hits= 4 sec

etc...

50 hits= 10 sec of primed chi (THIS IS THE LIMIT, IF U HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR MODS FOR PRIMED CHI PUT THEM IN THE COMMENTS)

hopefully this works and thx for reading!

Ok so i forgot to say something and just read the comments so, PRIMED CHI DOES NOT EFFECT PLAYERS IN PVP, OR BOSSES, ALSO THE DMG BONUS DOES NOT EFFEcT the BOSS ONLY YOUR SPEED

Edited by lashakanisgod

I thought this was going to be about adrenaline, not "primed chi". One is a real thing that causes organic beings to gain bursts of increased strength in an emergency, while the other is an archaic misunderstanding of how the body handles musculature and nerve impulses (which wasn't supposed to work how you're proposing it anyway). Also rather unbalanced; I mean 2x damage plus 125% crit rate plus 100% proc? Seriously? On top of this, as others may have mentioned causing a time freeze effect for just a single player cannot work in a cooperative multiplayer game; it usually only happens in single-player games or occasionally PvP multiplayer games.

Seriously though, I get that this game is fantasy sci-fi and some sort of chi boost wouldn't be too out of place if it actually did things chi was supposed to do (arguably channeling could theoretically be considered this) but don't bait-and-switch me with talks of adrenaline mechanics. I come here expecting to see something like some kind of temporary sprint/melee speed boost that triggers when your health is low, instead I get an over-the-top anime kamehamehadouken Za Warudo chi mechanic that even Kenshiro would find ridiculous.

And I apologize if this critique comes across as overly harsh; it's been a tiring week at work and it's left me rather cranky.

How would the time freezing work with other people in your mission?

Take weak weapon

Melee mode

Vs Shoot to kill boss (no boss with weakspots, just attack them)

Primed Chi for days, not balanced, imo.

Someone just played Jurassic: The Hunted...

1. it would effect all the players, but only one of them could use it at a time, so not more than one player can use it a time

2. updated >.<

3.hated that game

I thought this was going to be about adrenaline, not "primed chi". One is a real thing that causes organic beings to gain bursts of increased strength in an emergency, while the other is an archaic misunderstanding of how the body handles musculature and nerve impulses (which wasn't supposed to work how you're proposing it anyway). Also rather unbalanced; I mean 2x damage plus 125% crit rate plus 100% proc? Seriously? On top of this, as others may have mentioned causing a time freeze effect for just a single player cannot work in a cooperative multiplayer game; it usually only happens in single-player games or occasionally PvP multiplayer games.

Seriously though, I get that this game is fantasy sci-fi and some sort of chi boost wouldn't be too out of place if it actually did things chi was supposed to do (arguably channeling could theoretically be considered this) but don't bait-and-switch me with talks of adrenaline mechanics. I come here expecting to see something like some kind of temporary sprint/melee speed boost that triggers when your health is low, instead I get an over-the-top anime kamehamehadouken Za Warudo chi mechanic that even Kenshiro would find ridiculous.

And I apologize if this critique comes across as overly harsh; it's been a tiring week at work and it's left me rather cranky.

made it less op i updated it, thanks for the advice