The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Or Nyx Prime

shaun10656

You forgot someone before Vauban. He is frame that is mostly colored Black+Red.

Oops, Ash. Crap, okay, okay...uh.

My guess is Nyx, and then Trinity. After that, Volt and Ash. Then Saryn and Banshee. Then Vauban and Nekros. Then Nova and Valkyr. Then Oberon and Hydroid. Then Zephyr and Mirage.

Black and red...eurgh. What's funny, is that I thought Stalker first, but then connected him with Ash.

Frost Ultra Prime?! LOL 

Frostimus Prime

Also, even if Nyx or Trinity prime were to come out, you can always just sell your old non-primed versions if you want. At the very least, every frame is worth checking out even if you decide to sell it later.

Edited by Otenko

so?

how do you know what the community wanted then?

I never claimed to know that. I am saying DE primes what DE wants to prime. They have never in the past based it on popular opinion in the community. 

(Yes popular frames have been primes but correlation is widely different that cause. 

Completly new warframe ... only ... *drum roll*, it's INFESTED !

Oh, here is how u get it.

Vault run, all hobbled key, 20% chance of being in the actual vault ... locked in for security, released, epic fight, win, get part.

Rinse and repeat :-)

Oh, you should also need a Orokin control/neural sensor from the void equipped ... otherwise abilities will have a 30% fail rate.

Just saying ... it's gonna happen.

Edited by (PS4)Mr_Balder

Im wondering what the next female prime is going to be nyx or trinity I really don't want to build a nyx and have the prime version come out and I already built a trinity so who is it going to be?

I think both are next in line, Trinity then Nyx or vice versa.

It makes sense after having back to back male primes and still having so many females left to prime.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

How many times do people have to be told? Valkyr will never be Primed. Vandal or something, maybe. Prime, no.

we are dealing with ppl who cant apply logical common sense... they are expecting a Prime of a frame that we dont know anything about apart from the fact that at least some of her outer skin is green

im guessing they are wanting a tortured Prime to just magically appear out of nowhere, who wasnt being tortured at the time of the original Prime variant being made

dey nubs, just let it go