Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♥♥♥ Kawaii Hasu ♥♥♥ [Recruitment Open]

Pansoy

[Viewer's Discretion is Advised]

z8C1vih.jpg

Looking for a hardcore clan that places top in all events and requires mastery of 360 noscopes?! Well look further cuz, Kawaii Hasu is not that clan! kthnxbai.

Kawaii Hasu is a Storm clan that serves a member's specific needs. You need a taxi on that one planet? Sure. You want clan research? We got em all. You need anime recommendations? Here's a list. Need a stress reliever? We'l-aww hell naw.

♥  (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥  (;゚Д゚)♥ ♥ 

Rules:
1 ♥ Don't be an a**hole. Simple enough. Respect ALL your clan members. 

2 ♥ Don't beg for plat. Can get really annoying.

3 ♥ Don't beg for a promotion. Same reason as rule 2.

4 ♥ No drama in clan chat. Take that somewhere else via ingame or Forums PM. Again, respect ALL your clan members.

5 ♥ Must be active within 30 days or result in a kick, unless you let us know you'll be gone for xx days. For that, please notify a Kaichou or higher. If you cannot reach anyone of those ranks during your time, please notify us here 

6 ♥ If you are kicked because if inactivity and would like to return, please contact us either here, here, forums PM, or ingame PM. But if you are kicked because of certain reasons like 1-3, then you're most likely not getting an invite back.

7 ♥ Please take off your shoes before entering the dojo. OR ELSE!!!

Clan Emblem:

FinishedEmblemnoeffects.png  ERMAHGERD SO KAWAII I'M DYING SENPAI

Ranks:

Note: All ranks are allowed to host the dojo and start tech. Even the starting ranks. So once a new clan tech is introduced, ANYONE can start it and does not have to wait for any higher rank with permission. So no excuses like, "why haven't we started [insert name of tech here] yet?" 

From highest to lowest:

Riida (Leader):
5b70adb3-23e7-446a-9197-588ba7825542.jpg

Sensei:
6e07c745-b3ca-4437-8107-f5dea6fa3b65.png

Kaichou:
5a55ae61-2cbe-471b-8c24-ef7fb072c198.jpg

Senpai:
af337184-4909-419b-83eb-b7d0626309d4.jpg If you are of this rank, you MUST notice your kouhai, or else they will feel despair.

Kouhai:
55ae45dd-2d6c-45f5-b467-1fad66df1477.png

Loli:
black-bullet-enju-dakimakura-cover.jpg

Transfer Student:
4bbc279d-b30b-4f99-833a-9cde0e17f56f.png Everyone's starting rank. Lets all go make fun of the transfer student!

Hideyoshi:
ce155417-9853-42d1-8bfc-820bb29e78c6.png Don't. Even. Think. About. It.

Dojo:
Here is a quick tour guide of our dojo. Made by co-leader: Bored81

And for some Chrome users just in case the video does not show.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUVdyXwvOCI 

Clan Events:

October 31, 2014:

When: October 31 - November 6 - 10 pm EST

Prize: 200p

Info: You are to submit a screenshot of ANY Anime scene and re-do the subtitle to make it funny. You can stream the animes on any site and then take a screen shot. 

(failed) Example:
Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu.
oPYUhMy.png?1
"I am going to destroy you so hard tonight."

Notice how underneath the pic, there is the video bar. That's how we will know that it was a screenshot taken on video.

Rules:
  • Must be formatted exactly like the example.
  • Name of Anime on top of the pic.
  • Quote underneath the pic
  • Each contestant can only submit one.
  • Contestants may change their submissions as many times as they want.
  • Once given time period is over, contestants cannot change their submissions anymore.
  • Contestants can submit their screenshots in this thread. 
  • Contestants can use gifs. Just make sure the quote is still underneath.

Good luck my Kawaii Tennos.

Read more: http://kawaiihasu.proboards.com/thread/110/clan-event-oct-31#ixzz3HgnsJVdq

Winner: Shinra_Tensei

January 17, 2015:

When: January 17th

Prize: 

• 1st - 200p
  • 2nd - 100p
  • 3rd - 50p

Info: You will be randomly paired up with someone else to be put into a tournament style bracket. Both participants are to duel each other in Saturn conclave. Higher ups will be monitoring both participants in battle. No determined date as to when this will finish. Both participants are to enter in the pit while the moderator watches. 

Example:
lX1QVNJ.jpg

Rules:

• Must have 150 conclave to enter.
  • Must submit want of entry before January 16th.
  • Can submit entry either this forum, our recruiting thread, inbox or by telling us in clan chat. 
  • Participants CANNOT touch any of the moderators monitoring the duel. 
  • Moderators CANNOT kill any participants.
  • Moderators CANNOT help the participants.
  • There will be a list of banned weapons and Warframes you cannot use.
  • Ranks, Riidas and Senseis CANNOT participate, BUT are free to moderate. 

Banned Weapons:
  • Acrid
  • Marelok
  • Penta
  • Ogris
  • Angstrum
  • Stug
  • Thunderbolt on bow (if you can fit it even with the 150 conclave rating)
  • Whatever other explosive weapons I missed.
  • Any Syndicate weapons

Banned Warframes:

• Ash
  • Loki
  • Valkyr
  • Rhino
  • Vauban
  • Frost
  • Limbo

Participant entries will be listed below.

Good luck my kawaii Tennos.

Read more: http://kawaiihasu.proboards.com/thread/196/clan-event-jan-17?page=1#ixzz3OD5Ed2ND

Winner: (undetermined)

January 22, 2015

Scavenger Hunt

Prize: 200p

Description:
I have hidden 10 decorations around the dojo. The decorations are from the Christmas decorations, so they've been there for awhile now. tongue.png Your task is to figure out what the decorations are, find all 10 and take screen shots. First person to find all 10 wins. (ALSO, the decorations are NOT the Snowmen. Dammit Bored, with your Snowmen orgies.)

What is the decoration?
Hint:
"The thing you are looking for is big bright and red. To make this thing, you must go over the bridge, through the loop and once more again."

~DarkSoulStrider 2015

Who can participate?: ANY. All ranks are welcome to join. 

Rules:
-No post reservations.
-Screen shots MUST include the picture of the decoration and the map to show your location. (Press "M" for a bigger map view.)
-All posts deadlines are to be submitted at January 22nd 11:00 pm Central.
-Screen shots are also not valid until January 22nd 7:00 pm Central.
-Any screen shots submitted before then does not count.
-If you are to submit the screen shots before January 22nd 7:00 pm Central, you can still re-enter your submissions after. 
-If you do win and do not care for the plat, you can ask to redirect it to someone else in the clan, because we all know you're such an awesome person.
-All submissions are to be submitted in THIS thread. (The clan forums, not the recruiting thread in Warframe forums.)

Just in case you don't know when Central time is: www.worldtimebuddy.com/
Also, to upload screenshots, please use: imgur.com/ OR www.photobucket.com/

Good luck, my Kawaii Tennos~

Read more: http://kawaiihasu.proboards.com/thread/222/clan-event-jan-22#ixzz3PW1P7vrC

Winners: FlynnSV & Nekochou

♥  (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ(;゚Д゚)♥ ♥ 

kawaiihasu.ninja

Feel free to post anything in these forums. ANYTHING. Including H stuff..... ( ._.)

Can't find the register button? Go here instead!

M7C6x3C2.gif

Please answer all of the following questions:
  1. What's your name?
  2. Why do you want to join?
  3. What manga/ anime are you currently on right now?
  4. What color are your panties?
  5. There is no 4.
  6. If you're reading this, gratz you're actually able to read, now copy and paste this: [ ] next to your name.

Or, if you don't feel like applying here...you can apply on our forums! @ kawaiihasu.ninja
  Also, once given an invite, you will be given 24 hours to accept. Otherwise, we'll just kick to make room for others.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ(;゚Д゚)♥ ♥ ♥ 

So tell me Tenno, ARE YOU READY TO BE KAWAII AS F**K?!

♥ ♥  (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ヽ(`Д´)ノ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

Recruitment status: OPEN

logo1.png

Edited by Franku.senpai

Lol Im pretty much a one man clan, but do you have a alliance I can join?

We just joined some random alliance. Also posted there in the OP. Was hoping to get in Yuikami's alliance, but was already full. :T Edited by Pansoy

1) My name's bejuizb, but everyone prefers to call me bej. I wonder why...

2) I'd like to join because the clan itself seems really fun, and I'm a budding anime/mangaphile. Not full on weaboo or otaku yet, but enough to appreciate playing with some people who like the same stuff I do.

3) Currently reading Nisekoi, and watching Mirai Nikki. Loving both to bits.

4) <message deleted>

5) Okay.

6) Slightly confused as to what I'm supposed to do, but I ensure you. I read quite well.

1) My name is xEPICBROx [  ♥   ] 

2) I want to join the clan because the clan emblem is so kawaiiii and I'm a Otaku. #animeislife

3) I'm reading Akame ga Kiru and currently watching Tokyo Ghoul, Glasslip, Railwars, Sao2, fairy tail 2014 and Senki Zesshou Symphogear g 

4) None

5) there is no 4

6) I put a heart next to my name

Edited by xEPICBROx

Pan?! Is this where everyone went? If you were making a new clan (an anime influenced clan at that) I would've come! Why you no tell me! I was lonely and bored and lost purpose for like 3 weeks! So what I'm saying is...Invite please?

Save me from my fate of eventual re-joining of society! 

You already know about me for the most part (not really) so...invite please?

Edited by MidnightDuelist

Pan?! Is this where everyone went? If you were making a new clan (an anime influenced clan at that) I would've come! Why you no tell me! I was lonely and bored and lost purpose for like 3 weeks! So what I'm saying is...Invite please?

Save me from my fate of eventual re-joining of society! 

You already know about me for the most part (not really) so...invite please?

Ohai watsup. :P

Yeah me and some people left that clan and made this one. For...reasons. >_<

Didn't know who else would be interested so I only invited the ones who I mostly talked to and were online at that time. 

Anyways, will send an invite~

1) My name is Nitrux 

2) I want to join this clan because It's anime/manga clan.

3) Anime : Zankyou no Terror, Terra formars (even though there's only 1 OVA episode, but it's freakin awesome :D). Manga : Tokyo Ghoul, Noblesse.

4) Pink

5) You didn't see anything .-.

1) My name is C-60 ♥

2) (i) Because 2D and (ii) because I have just returned from an extended period of hiatus. I guess I was kicked from my previous clan for being inactive.

3) Manga: currently reading Nisekoi (P.S. Onodera best girl), Terra Formars, Shingeki no Kyojin, Tokyo Ghoul, Kamisama no Iu Toori. Also re-reading Mirai Nikki. Anime: Barakamon, No Game No Life. Also re-watching Toradora, Oreimo, Monogatari series, Gosick.

4) Blue stripes, but if you're talking about the one I wear on my head it's white with a bear picture.

5) Oh sh*t.