♥♥♥ Kawaii Hasu ♥♥♥ [Recruitment Open]

Pansoy

23 hours ago, VoidIvory said:

ha

1. My name is ♥ VoidIvory (in game), just call me whatever :D

2. Because I love anime and comics

3. Newgame, Natsume's Book of Friends season 5

4. ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

p.s. i'm really new to this game, so don't yell at me :)

invite sent.....

Hey hi,

My name is Cyndical 

I would like to join this clan as soloing this game is pretty boring! and I heard you guys have some Hentai

I'm currently watching some of the airing anime this season.

You don't wanna know about that.

I hope to see you all very soon!

Cyndical~

HiHi! My Name is HatsunePudding (yush I love Hatsune Miku and Pudding ._.)

I would love to join this clan since The game would be better with more people, my friend cyndical told me about the clan c:

I'm currently watching Chunibuyuu demo koi ga S#&$ai, stella no mahout and minami-ke

4-5: x'D I like this clan so far

Hope to see you guys soon!~

1- GinKenshin, call me Gin or Ken (no, not from the anime >.<)
2- since my old clan isn't very active, and you're basically an anime clan, so I really wanna join
3- I don't read manga, I'm currently watching 'Divine Gate' and hopefully 'Orange' next. I watched over 150 anime 
4- 

I do have a couple of questions though if you don't mind. I really want that 'clan experience' like doing missions or raids or high lvl missions or just silly ways to do missions and stuff like that. sometimes I wanna do stuff that I don't want to solo or PuG them, and I don't have any friends either, so I'm wondering if your clan fulfills this. I don't wanna say "need help with X" or "anyone wanna do X" and be ignored. ofc I'll help out when I can too.

1. My name zaim21  

2. Since it's a clan that likes anime like i do and it looks really fun :D

3. Manga: Monster Musume (Don't judge me) Anime: Mobile Suit Gundam:Iron Blooded orphans and Bungou Stray Dogs 

Spoiler

And Okusama Ga Seito Kaichou :P

4. Don't do this to me Senpai :'(

Hope to see you guys soon

(▰˘◡˘▰)

1. name ; Exeterna  

2. i like anime , i like warframe so why not both , i think this clan is a good choice, my last clan were not active and not improving.

3 currently watching ajin 2 , my fav is shinsekai yori

4 i dont wear panties

Hope to see you soon

Recently found this clan through the Fairy Tail one. Cool clan theme guys, I wish I could join but I'm already a senior officer (sensei) in my clan so I have a lot of responsibilities there. When I read through the clan rankings, Riida and Hideyoshi made me lol xD
Can I ask though, being an anime themed clan, do your clan chat say spoilers of some anime/manga? It would be pretty sad if you don't have any rules or restrictions regarding that. 

P.S. your clan emblem is kawaii af

Edited by Archforge

1. What's your name? Delocroix 
  2. Why do you want to join? New player playing for fun and I enjoy anime and manga.
  3. What manga/ anime are you currently on right now? I watch/read several at a time but my current favorites are Manga:Kingdom and for current anime definitely Iron-blooded orphans season 2.

^Invite sent to Exeterna and Delocroix! Welcome to the clan! :3

23 hours ago, Archforge said:

Recently found this clan through the Fairy Tail one. Cool clan theme guys, I wish I could join but I'm already a senior officer (sensei) in my clan so I have a lot of responsibilities there. When I read through the clan rankings, Riida and Hideyoshi made me lol xD
Can I ask though, being an anime themed clan, do your clan chat say spoilers of some anime/manga? It would be pretty sad if you don't have any rules or restrictions regarding that. 

P.S. your clan emblem is kawaii af

xD It happens from time to time, as far as I remember we don't have a rule/regulation against that @_@ But most of the time the chat is about random stuffs, inside jokes and so, so there's that :P Well, hope things goes well for you in your clan!

On 11/2/2015 at 0:50 PM, acicm2 said:

1. name is acicm2

2. Why do you want to join? looking to meet new people/have fun.

3. What manga/ anime are you currently on right now?

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans

rewatching trigun, zoids, and Rurouni Kenshin.

I am a returning player that wishes to join again.(left due to work reasons.)

On 9/14/2014 at 5:35 AM, Iacon said:

Here is my kawaii application! :3

º My name is Oscar... but you will find me as Iacon in the game

º I want to join because I like anime and manga and lolis and oppais and the kawaii clan logo and I'm looking for a nice clan with people that likes similar things than me and this one seems to be fun and perfect

º I'm watching Kenzen Robo Daimidaler (love the penguins!... and Ritz <3 ) and I'm reading Gundam The Origin

º My underpants are blue,,, ROYAL BLUE

º Upsyyy... Already answered it >_<!

º OH MAI GOSH! I were able to read that! YEEEEIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!

º Iacon  ♥ 

1. What's your name?

In real life, my mom calls me Oscar, in game: Iacon

2. Why do you want to join?

I'm a returning player, I guess I got kicked because of inactivity, my gpu blew up and I couldn't buy a new one until now so I can finally return to the game 

3. What manga/ anime are you currently on right now?

I'm currently reviving my childhood watching Mazinger Z because after adding to my collection the Mazinger figure that I have been wanting for more than 10 years I needed to calm my fan fever (I got a Kurogane Finish Mazinger Z :D )

4. What color are your panties?

Sexy crimsom underwear, I'm always ready to get beaten by a tsundere onee-sama

5. There is no 4.

THERE IS no.4

Sorry for not using cute colors this time :( age is making me lazy, I still like colorful stuff like robot unicorn attack but for convenience I'll say veda theme looks good lol (boring simple minimalist black and white) (from gundam 00)

.) My IGN is OhLookAFox , but you could call me MrFoXXXie, Fox, Foxy Brown, anything with "Fox" in it, or Billy "Aniki" Herrington.

.) Been inactive for awhile and I'm sitting in a dead clan for now so I'm quite interested in getting into an active and fun clan. Between gaming and the "3D world", anime is a daily part of my life.

.) Oh kami-sama, where do I start.... my first and foremost series right now is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable cause the JJBA franchise is just so WRYYYY!! I watch pretty much anything that has Rie Kugimiya, voice actress for Taiga (Toradora) and Louise (Familiar of Zero), in it, such as Cheating Craft this anime season. Drifters is good, Bungou Stray Dogs is jazzy, and Nanbaka is just straight up hilarious. I have big hopes for Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku to throw me back to Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica. Anime list could go on and on... but I hope I can get some good recommendations from the clan! Not too big on manga, but I am fairly captured by Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari.

.) ---------------------------

.) No Number 4?!? Must be the work of an enemy stand-u!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody!

1) Hi my name is Manuel and I am 19 years old

2) I luv anime and kawaii stuff also I was searching for a nice community so i thought this might be a good place for me

3) Right now i am addicted to Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, but my all time favourite Anime is Neon Genesis and HxH the new one not the old one. My fav. Manga right now are Boku no  Hero academia, Berserk and One Piece

4) White with blue stripes   ͡(° ͜ʖ ͡°)  ͡(° ͜ʖ ͡°)

5) Okay fine.

6) and paste this: [ ] next to your name. Don't know why but k i copied it :)