Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♥♥♥ Kawaii Hasu ♥♥♥ [Recruitment Open]

Pansoy

9 hours ago, Anatasia said:

^Invites sent to Geo(?) and Terumune! Welcome to the clan!

Geo @_@ Check if you received the invite. I'm not sure if I gotten it right or not

Yea, I didn't get it I changed my Ign to "Eforu" probably before you sent it so I didn't get it

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Jopys said:

1. My name is Jopys  [ ♥ ] 

2. I like anime and stuff so this would be neat 

3. im watching School-live and JoJos Bizzare Adventure

4. im naked but k xd :33

5. but there is

Jopys, it says you're already in a clan D:

1. Delgrace [  ]
  2. I want to be super kawaii. But it would be cool to play WF with some other anime friends.
  3. Nothing, actually.  I don't think I've watched anything this season.  But I am pretty sure I saw Konosuba s2 was out or coming, so that's gonna be great.  Happy to take some recs from the last season or 2!

^Invite sent to Delgrace! :)

On ‎15‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 3:10 PM, FissionDesu said:

1) Fission  [  ]

2) I'm lonely and I came across this thread ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3) Reading Psyren and watching Shokugeki no soma

Fission it says you're already in a clan D:

Hello senpai(s)

1. My name is ItsMeNathan (its my ingame name, but my real name is also Nathan (duh) )

2. I wanna join to this kawaii clan because my old clan is literally dead, found this thread, and i was amazed by this clan, bunch of anime lovers that play this game, so why not join them? if i get in ofc XD so yeah, all i want is a clan that is friendly and fun, that can talk about anything with each other, basically the one that makes me feel less lonely :(

3. currently im watching kuroko no basuke (im still new to the anime world). so far i've only watched fairy tail, SAO, FMA brotherhood, and kuroko no basuke

so yeah, i would love to join you senpai(s), please notice me.

-peace out-

Consider this my 'normal' application to the clan.

1: My in-game name is Ikaje, but I go by the name 'Jadey'. [ ]

2: I feel as if I could offer another helping hand within the clan, and that's primarily the reason. Or well, that paired with just a fun enviroment!

3: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Great anime by the way.

4: Magic.

5: The void has taken it's toll.

6: I assure you I can read to a decent degree.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello..That post gave me a KAWAII overload lol.

Im an mr 5 player with all the basic and some advanced knowledge of the games ( raids n all ).I would like to join the clan.Watched tons of anime and read tons of mangas ( especially hentai xD ) Currently Ongoing Anime - One Piece and Ongoing manga - Gosu. Just i had one question in mind. Are there any raid school bus,events and daily raids of any such sort?. Cause the rest was just SUGOI SUGOI lol.
Im available at all chat softwares ( main discord ). I would love to be a part of the kawai syndicate.

IGN is ImmortalEssenc1029 

I'm in a clan rn so you could add me and i can pm you when i get out of it ( if you guys dont mind ofc )

Edited by ImmortalEssence1029

• 1 month later...

Hi! 

Im a returning player that used to be in Kawaii Hasu (2014ish) and was hoping that i could rejoin the clan =)

Might not remember who i am (dont think i was a member for that long) so ill do a re-introduction!

My IGN is Hypaspist [  ] and i am a 23 y old, three dimensional being that draws power from the world of 2d (what am i even typing..)

the reason why i want to re-join is this:

What i remember of the time in the clan was positive and a clan full of people who enjoy anime etc is totally my cup of tea. Also i plan to stick around for a long time this time around.

As for what ive watched/read recently.. just finished re:zero, which was 80% punching me (emotionally) in my guts but it was worth it and i am reading Gintama atm

Edited by Hypaspist