Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♥♥♥ Kawaii Hasu ♥♥♥ [Recruitment Open]

Pansoy

1. Hey ! I'm Ryan! 
2.Well I'm always bored in warframe , dont really have much friends playing it so i would love to make more friends here 
3.There's like plenty , well mainly SAO , Fate/unlimited , Onepiece and Nanatsu no taizai
4. Sorry guy here , no panties (: 
5. Bye number 4.
6.COPIED !  PASTED! 

Oh hey, may I join.
Name: ZakuroShion/ShionZakuro(Japanese way :3)
Level: 10(I'm new but got to level 10 in 4 hours solo)
I would want to join this clan because I'm an otaku, kawaii banner and :3. I need help doing missions and I enjoy talking to other otakus and not the ;( sad dark community of this world, so may I join :D.

^Invite sent :) Welcome aboard Zakuro, regarding the absence it's best if you can inform us beforehand, otherwise I think Pan will still kick of inactivity. I understand the hospital part >< But you can always set up another application here again if that happens :3

Eh, why not.

1. I'm not going to tell you my RL name, but you can call me Cici , Orpheus , or "Hey, A****** ". Any are fine. IGN is Orpheu5, as you can probably guess.

2. I figured I might as well find a clan, and this one doesn't seem to bother to take itself seriously, so it looks like a perfect fit.

3. Right now, I'm slowly making my way through the Bleach manga, and I've got the anime of Hunter x Hunter on hold for no good reason, having paused right after the Greed Island arc.

4. Depends on my mood.

5. The act of my answering the fifth question caused the fifth question to come into being. You're welcome.

6. Excuse you I'm illiterate.

1. What's your name?

Um well my name is A. Let's just say a name really similar to a Jupiter sector of the game. Not enough kawaii :(
  2. Why do you want to join?

Cos I wanna be kawaii as ****. Joke! Tbh is because I do usually the missions alone, and apart from the obvious amount of difficulty that was, I really like to prepare missions with a built-group. And because it's kawaii. 
  3. What manga/ anime are you currently on right now?

I'm not on manga right now but I wanna finish Naruto; and about anime, I'm on SAO, cos it's gonna begin Rosario arc and it's KiritoxAsuna and it's gonna be DAEBAK.

6. If you're reading this, gratz you're actually able to read, now copy and paste this: [ ♥ ] next to your name.

blowbyblow                                      

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'd love to join, if you're still taking applicants! :)

1. What's your name? Elizere, but you can call me Devy or Teddy if you like.

2. Why do you want to join? The guild's light hearted atmosphere and the driving theme itself interests me greatly, and I feel i'd enjoy being a part of it

3. What manga/ anime are you currently on right now? While admittedly I'm not much a manga reader, I watch quite a bit of anime! Currently, I am viewing:

Naruto Shippuden
SAO2
Sailor Moon Crystal

Akame Ga Kill

4. ....Camo
  5. What's a 4?