Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♥♥♥ Kawaii Hasu ♥♥♥ [Recruitment Open]

Pansoy

1. wfinfoYT

2. cause im a lone otaku tenno wanting a senpai o3o

3.ah my goddes flights of fancy

4. green stripped pantsu

5. >.< go away no .5 my pantsu >.<

... also just noticed this is the wrong account ... woopsie lol , name is the one stated in the post though

Edited by desudesukawaii

1. Atraue.2♥ ]

2.I have a better time in clans which I've heard are actually active. I'm also looking for friendly clans, seeing as there isn't many. Then again, I don't look to much anyway >.>

3.Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, mostly the manga.

4.POISONPROCSFORDAYS!

5.Four? What's four?

6....What am I looking at here? a heart? ♥ ] Now that's cute... :3

holy crap i have to join this clan. 

IGN:-_--___-----________    ♥ (i ran out of ideas and made the fibonacci sequence using hyphens and underscores)

Just started, rank 4, looking for a fun clan that meshes with my interests and this fits the bill.

in between, ran out of romance manga and i prefer to read the entire manga at once so im waiting for some to finish. 

Edited by -_--___-----________

hi i would love to join your clan :)

1. my name is sikashiro

2. i would like to join becuase im new to warframe and dont know much about research and such and your clan looked good :)

3. i watch alot of different stuff and have seen alot im currently watching fairy tail 2014, trinity 7, pumpkin scissors, akame ga kill and many more

4. panties? what panties

so i would like to join if possible :) thanks for the time to check out this application :)

1) KornyWayz

2) I also just came back from a hiatus where I was kicked from my last clan and I'm looking for a laid back clan, you seem to fit that bill.

3) Prison School, Gundam Build Fighters, Gundam Reconguista G, Nozoki Ana, Fate/Stay/What/ever. It's sporadic

4) Blue stripes, duh

5) Whoops

I'm mastery 7, if that matters.

1. My name is Metamushroom♥ ] Also known as Fezzes on multiple other mmo-/online- games
(on the side note.. my name does not refer to any sort of drug)

2. I have been looking for active clan for some time.. And I have been always into anything Japan. Although I started watching anime just some time ago.. (year and a half or so)
  3. Animes I'm watching are.. Zankyou no Terror,   Inou Battle Within Everyday Life and I'm meaning to start Parasyte -The Maxim- after I'm done with those. I'm reading Durarara as manga atm.

4.(Insert something "ero" here)
  5. Or is there?
  6. Well thank you so very much! : ) I feel like I'm human being now! (not some sort android that does not know who he/she really is..)