Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♥♥♥ Kawaii Hasu ♥♥♥ [Recruitment Open]

Pansoy

Hi there. Your post popped out at me, and I instantly fell in love with the emblem you made to represent the clan.

That said, do you have room for three people? (Two of which have just started playing a few weeks ago and have become Warframe addicts)

All three of us are also anime fans, with a splash of various manga and vn's thrown in.

I'll keep an eye on this thread for a response^^

^Can't invite Honor D: Says you are already in a clan. Though, yes we do have space for three people, but it will be nice if your friends can apply on this thread themselves for us to get to know them better :3

That said....

7OIdbMD.png?1

Please answer all of the following questions:

1. What's your name?

2. Why do you want to join?

3. What manga/ anime are you currently on right now?

4. What color are your panties?

5. There is no 4.

6. If you're reading this, gratz you're actually able to read, now copy and paste this: [  ♥   ] next to your name.  

Or, if you don't feel like applying here...you can apply on our forums!

Websitehttp://kawaiihasu.proboards.com/

I'll just leave this here again.. ><

Yay! (I'll be sending them to this thread today) Should be free to invite now for myself~

And now on to the juicy stuff...

1. What's your name? HonorYourName♥ (But in voice chat you'll hear a lot of different other things)

2. Why do you want to join? It's great to have a shared thing you love with people-desu. And the emblem is so cool!!!

3. What manga/ anime are you currently on right now? Manga: Just picked up Diabolo again. Anime: Watching SAO II, last anime finished  was Nodame Cantabile.

4. What color are your panties?   Noooo! -shrieks- Did you see? -cheeks redden-

5. There is no 4. Oh! Here! Put this in for next time then!

4.   ...wait.. that doesn't look right..

6. If you're reading this, gratz you're actually able to read, now copy and paste this: [  ♥   ] next to your name.  I've always wanted to be able to read!! Thank you!!!

1. Dani.Sinclair 

2. I love oppa... I mean, I love anime/manga.

3. Oh boy, here we go... Anime: Akame ga Kill, Aldnoah Zero, Sword Art Online, Tokyo Ghoul, Zankyou no Terror, pretty much all summer series. Manga: Blade Play, Kangoku Gakuen, Freezing, Claymore, Break Blade, Btooom!... I could go on and on...

4. Not wearing any. ;P

5. There is no spoon?

1. What's your name?  Aelith  [  ♥   ]

2. Why do you want to join? Honor and Ztakenahos(or however he spells that) are my friends. I've also been watching anime for... 15 years? (Geez i'm old)

3. What manga/ anime are you currently on right now? Right now i'm watching Naruto and eagerly awaiting its conclusion (I've been watching it since... 7th grade?) I'm also eagerly anticipating the release of the new FSN project in the next few seasons.  As for what i've seen... its best just to talk to me. I've seen a million things.

4. What color are your panties?

5. There is no 4.

6. If you're reading this, gratz you're actually able to read, now copy and paste this: [  ♥   ] next to your name.  I hated putting that heart next to my name. I sort of hate that this is pink. Edit: I made the pink go away.

1. Hello, My name Is nortL and mastery level 4 ♥ 
2. The concept of this clan is very interesting and as an fellow otaku myself, i'm really aching to join :)
3. Imma reading : 
Wagatsuma-san wa ore no yome
Tokyo Ghoul,Nisekoi,Minato-Kun Monogatari, Kangoku Gakuen,Akame Ga Kill,Shingeki No kyojin

5. : / 
6.♥ Anime & Manga♥ 

Edited by nortL

Hey my name is Aurion52x! ♥ 

I love your rank names and I like discussing anime/manga so I naturally gravitated towards this.

I'm on Kingdom, Feng shen ji, Jump's big 3, Fuuka, Shoukugeki no soma, Horimiya, Lasboss Hero, Tate no Yuusha No Nariagari, Kangoku gakuen, Dragons rioting and many more.

This looks like a great clan and I would love to join

1. Hello, my name is Pseudo_Nym  and I'm an anime-holic.

2. As soon as I saw the title of the clan, I knew this was the right clan for me.

3. I'm currently watching Kobato, Nagi no Asukara and Kamisama no Memo-chou, as well as reading Aria and Amanchu.

4. I don't wea- err... I mean...

5. *crosses legs*

6. Yes, I'll admit it... I can read. *turns away in shame*

And yes, I am ready to be kawaii as fork.

Invite sent^

Never heard of those other Animes. D:     -searches- Nevermind. :P  Turns out I've watched a couple episodes of Nagi no Asukara, but dropped it.

Also, currently watching Chuunibyou after countless number of people telling me to watch it. I should of listened sooner. >__<

Edited by Pansoy

Here is my kawaii application! :3

º My name is Oscar... but you will find me as Iacon in the game

º I want to join because I like anime and manga and lolis and oppais and the kawaii clan logo and I'm looking for a nice clan with people that likes similar things than me and this one seems to be fun and perfect

º I'm watching Kenzen Robo Daimidaler (love the penguins!... and Ritz <3 ) and I'm reading Gundam The Origin

º My underpants are blue,,, ROYAL BLUE

º Upsyyy... Already answered it >_<!

º OH MAI GOSH! I were able to read that! YEEEEIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!

º Iacon  ♥ 

Edited by Iacon