Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♥♥♥ Kawaii Hasu ♥♥♥ [Recruitment Open]

Pansoy

We have reached our 100 member cap for now so...I GUESS recruitments stopping for now, though Pan has the final say

(DO SOMETHING PAN D:)

Welp, we're constantly monitoring inactive people. I already see some people about to reach the 20 day mark so there's the hammer for them. :3

Hi ^ When you get space invite me ples (๑✧◡✧๑)

1. Aecius 

2. Is there a reason not to? :3
3. Like 10+ Just started Tokyo Ghoul marathon doe. ( ´͈ ॢꇴ  `͈)੭ु⁾⁾·°˖ᔆᵘᵗᵉᵏⁱ✧˖°
4. 実際には今私のパンツは。。。、それはひみつだよ。

k nuff said bye. 

1) Chezzy240

2) I want to join because this is an anime clan which we can share our hopes and joys with our fellow otakus! ^_^

3)Hunter x Hunter, Mushoku tensei (new manga), Nisekoi

4)Pink with strawberry :D

5)no no.4 

6)star next to my name :D

1. MartianPootfairy 
2. Well recently i have been getting into manga/anime and i was roaming the board when i found this clan and when i saw that it was a social clan i personally thought this was the best place for me to go to get a social experiance in warframe (Sorry if this is a bit too long) 
3. Well manga wise i not really on anything due to the only manga that captured my interest being concluded now but as for anime im currently really hooked on Kill La Kill.
4. Ducks
5. There are no ducks
6. If you're reading this, gratz you're actually able to read, now copy and paste this: [ ♥ ] next to your name. (Do i keep this here?)

1. 5exySnowman
2. I want a large, active clan that I can talk to on a regular basis. Being a clan based on anime is even better.
3. Reading Tsubasa right now, watching Fairy Tail, Sword Art Online S2, Code Geass, and Log Horizon (S2 starts on October 4th! Im so excited!)
4. White
5. Oh.

Invite sent^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are currently no spots available. However, we WILL start kicking once we see anyone over 20 days offline. Recruitment will re-open Monday, October 6th.

Edited by Pansoy

NearoC 

Cool Clan Logo, social, decent logo and member count, anime and manga? Bunch of good stuff.

Uhhh... a ton, counting series I'm waiting on updates for..

Asagao to Kase-san, Toukyou Kushu, Wanko Number One, Ana Satsujin, Jitsu wa Watashi wa, Boku Girl, Classmate Kamimura Yuuka Wa Kou Itta, Kyou no Cerberus, Yumekui Merry.

Uhhh I dunno man, I read a lot of other manga.

I recently finally got around to watching the Madoka movie (watched the show like a year ago), watched Kill la Kill, part way through Haruhi Suzumiya, I'm a fan of the Chu2 series, I dunno what else. There's more stuff I've finished reading/watching and don't remember off the top of my head than current stuff.

*edit* WHOA WHOA WHOA, I'M HORRIBLE, somehow I forgot to list my all time favorite series: Monogatari. Shinobu's my favorite character.

*cough* purple with white pokkadots of course *cough*

Please take care of me.

Edited by NearoC

Didn't get it? :( I've kinda been just sitting afk on warframe the last few hours, but just checked now and nothin'. Resend?

Invite resent^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 spots remaining

Edited by Pansoy

1. Name's DockLee [ ] ^^

2. The clan seems like very laid back and you guys have the same insterests as me :3

3. Right now i'm watching Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, Strike the Blood, Bakemonogatari and Persona 4 (Not Trinity Soul). On the manga side i'm trying to catch up on the Finnish translated Soul Eater and Naruto.

4. I... Well... Uh....

5. Oh, right, right.

Edited by DockLee