Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Pieces For Planning Your Build

Spobbles

Question

LIke a lot of others I'm sure, when it came to building a new dojo I wanted to plan it out first instead of doing it a room at a time as I have previously. I looked around the net and found a few player made resources, but they were always missing pieces due to being presumably abandoned by their authors.

So I decided to pull the pieces from the game myself and now I'm putting them here for the benefit of others.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ot9asi9d9wagzql/Dojo_Pieces.rar

All Dojo pieces as of 14.9.0 are included in this .rar file. I will keep this updated with new pieces as they are released.

An example of what can be done with this:

4KJJuI4.png

A few room examples.

7Ne4Mt8.png   Barracks

JG16FWy.png  Obstacle Course

dTkcarq.png  Temple of Honour

I would love to make an interactive builder with these pieces but lack the time. However if anyone else is able to do it and wants to use these images, please go for it :)

If I have missed any dojo pieces or anyone has any problems/suggestions, please leave a comment below and I'll do my best to help.
Edited by Spobbles

16 answers to this question

Nice stuff. Built enough dojos to not need a planner outside of closing my eyes, but i'm sure this can help many out there.

+1 

Hope this useful resources doesn't get lost amidst the useless.

Cheers

Thanks a lot. Cleaning up these images has taken a few hours of work and will probably take quite a few more. Glad to know it's appreciated. :)

Ok, so I am going to roll with you got here then and make your wish a reality. I shall create the dojo builder program this weekend. However, any assistance from Tennos will be appreciated. If anyone has a list of capacity and energy used/gained from each room that would help save time and make this go faster.

Never Mind I found a list. I have started this and will hope it have it done in three to four days.

Edited by DragonMonkey

Ok, so I am going to roll with you got here then and make your wish a reality. I shall create the dojo builder program this weekend. However, any assistance from Tennos will be appreciated. If anyone has a list of capacity and energy used/gained from each room that would help save time and make this go faster.

Never Mind I found a list. I have started this and will hope it have it done in three to four days.

Awesome, good luck :) 

In the meantime I'll keep polishing the images and try to add the two missing ones.

@Kuenaimaku is already making a dojo planer program, but it is just an alpha and needs some more work. 

@Kuenaimaku is already making a dojo planer program, but it is just an alpha and needs some more work. 

Tried this one, and respect to Kuenaimaku for making it. However there are many missing pieces, which is why I uploaded these ones. And there's no reason we can't have two dojo builders, is there? :)

Edited by Spobbles

Cool stuff here and just wondered if you had made any progress in setting up the builder program.  Looking forward to trying it out.

I haven't heard anything about somebody making progress with that. I may end up doing it myself if enough people request it. Or I could make a little tutorial showing how I made that example dojo plan in the original post.

Edited by Spobbles