Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 Prime Exclusives Are A Bad Idea.

Tiqalicious

Meaning what exactly?

Meaning this stuff:

Well, some may bring it up because it's, for lack of a better term, the one time DE has screwed us over and never really fixed it. People tend to remember the times they feel they were wronged more then others.

Another small fact, there was next to zero communication between the PS4 players and the staff in the first four or five months of the PS4 release. Rebecca or Megan would show up to post the update notes and event notes, but that was pretty much it. When U12 failed cert, they apologized a few times. When the game first released, PS4 players were making topics wondering if we would get a chance at the Founders packs as well since it was extended for the Steam release and Open Beta, but DE kept silent about it till Devstream...22 I think, while Founders were screaming bloody murder at PS4 players. When the Shamrock and Easter palettes were released, we made topics asking if we would get them, but we weren't told until another stream that we'd be getting an exclusive palette. We weren't even given the reason why they didn't add them in with the Anniversary items update until Drew told us much later. 

Communication has gotten better since Drew showed up, thankfully, but that lack of communication contributed to the feeling that DE didn't care about us console players back then.

When they announced the Xbox One version, one of my first thoughts was hoping they wouldn't go through what we did. 

Isn't warframe going on Xbone's new app thing were companies are allowed to put up starter games or something like that? (it was announced at E3 I'll go find it) It's going to be interesting what parameters microsoft has put in. I'm not even sure if DE could get prime access into the microsoft store.

Found it: ID@Xbox

http://www.xbox.com/en-AU/Developers/id

The ID@Xbox program enables qualified game developers of all sizes to unleash their creativity by self-publishing digital games on Xbox One, giving studios the tools and support needed to maximize their success.

A lot of benefits but cert time is still going to be a pain.

Edited by Postal_pat

Next to zero interaction with the staff and feeling like they don't pay any attention to your community. You're a PC player, so I'm pretty sure you don't know what went on in the PS4 forums.

Are you not aware that their is a hugely popular part of the forums that are devoted to neither community specifically? IIRC it wasn't like that immediately after the PS4 port was created, but it was changed rather soon after. If you felt like you weren't getting much interaction before, all you had to do was step into the general section.

Thats because the little money spent by all founders did help get this game moving forward. You have no idea what a founder actually is.

And i'm not acting like im better than everyone because i'm a founder, that is an assumption you are creating just because i am a founder. 

If you would have taken the time to read all the posts of why ps4 exclusive gear wont work you wouldnt have to repeat the same arguments that have been said millions of times. But because i have a strong feeling you wont read any of the previous posts / threads ill provide you with a couple reasons.

-Ps4 players are not the only ones who missed the founder packs, there are many pc players as well who missed their chance to get it. DE should not exclude a group of players and compensate the others because of the problems it would create.

-Founder packs were kickstarter packs, they were released to help fund this game and get it pushed forward. The gear provided by them were neither game breaking or gave unfair advantages. It is no ones fault if the player missed their chance to obtain one of these founder packs for any reason and is why compensation for it is not needed.

And for ps4 getting shorted in many area's like you said; you need to realize that Sony plays a part in that as well, DE has full control over their game on the PC but on the ps4 they have to go through Sony before they can do anything.

The only reason this is even a huge deal is because the community consists of too many people that whine when they cant get what they want. They have become to accustomed to DE giving everyone so much and now expect them to give everything.

I already made this point a few times. The loud PS4 minority in these threads willfully ignores it because they just want shiny stuff, just because. Most people actually do understand and don't feel the urge to insult both DE as well as the Founders with continually spouting ignorant bullcrap.

As a PC and PS4 player, I am not holding my breath for anything special to be happening on PS4.

Its taken them a year to put the time in to get it to run at a semi respectable rate and reduce load times to less than a month, I cant see DE bothering with the **** storm they would get if they released something worthwhile that only PS4 players could get.

Are you not aware that their is a hugely popular part of the forums that are devoted to neither community specifically? IIRC it wasn't like that immediately after the PS4 port was created, but it was changed rather soon after. If you felt like you weren't getting much interaction before, all you had to do was step into the general section.

Topics about PS4 issues would be moved to the PS4 Specific Feedback section and mostly ignored.

Topics about PS4 issues would be moved to the PS4 Specific Feedback section and mostly ignored.

That is something I've noticed, and it doesn't really happen with just PS4 specific stuff either. Usually people only pay attention to the General Discussion section, and as soon as something is moved out, no one looks at it anymore. This happens with PC stuff as well, and most likely is going to happen with XBone stuff as well, come the second of next month.

That is something I've noticed, and it doesn't really happen with just PS4 specific stuff either. Usually people only pay attention to the General Discussion section, and as soon as something is moved out, no one looks at it anymore. This happens with PC stuff as well, and most likely is going to happen with XBone stuff as well, come the second of next month.

It's usually that way with me unless there are special circumstances. 

Being my content is moved somewhere, I usually look through some of that forum, reply to some stuff and follow some topics.

Or someone elses content is moved somewhere, I usually follow it unless it gets to the PC feedback. I can't reply to anything there, obviously. One of my threads was moved there on accident once and I couldn't reply to any of the people who answered me and I craid.

;-;

Edited by (PS4)theelix

This. Usually when a thread that I'm following is moved, I never get told it was moved until I try to follow a notification to the thread only to be told it doesn't exist.

• 2 weeks later...