Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.2.4: Tactical Alert - Hyena Facility

[DE]darryl1

I got the emblem from this event. Looks pretty basic to me.

*rereads the tactical alert introduction*

Never mind, its supposed to evolve as each tactical alert is completed. Well, that is interesting. Will it be animated though like the Tethra's Doom Emblem?

changes to conclave and pvp = who cares 

no need to waste text and energy on that nonsense 

tactical alerts are a very cool addition ! N1

I care, as well as a lot of other people. Plus the changes to the conclave rating was clearly meant for the new "non-tactical" alerts, I mean the Boltor Prime is pretty awful in conclave.

Are Stalker and Zanuka Hunter, while encountered on the Tactical Alert missions, supposed to not drop anything at all - or is this a bug? We've encountered them multiple times tonight and there wasn't one drop from any of them.

Ash OP in Hyena Tactical Alert Pls buff. :) Bladestorm continues to attack Hyenas until they die, similar to the bug that was supposed to have been fixed with Bladestorm and Zanuka/Alad V.

Ash + Trinity = speed runs with no deaths and infinite bladestorm. SO AWESOME!

Edited by LastingLongbow

I had hoped that "side-missions" would be part of missions proper:

• Oh look, shiny target of opportunity!
  • Oops, cannot hack that, find something to blow it up with.
  • Tenno, Tenno, guess who botched your intelligence! Mind having a look and find out things yourself?

etc.

Currently, I fail to see the special quality of these "tactical" alerts. Just Exterminations with stronger enemies, that must be repeated a few times to gain anything?

... Conclave Rating did not even make me switch my current loadout.

Edited by Zsar

interesting concept to implement conclave ratings as part of the pve gameplay

however - annoying not ALL mods have their conclave values on the mod graphic

would be nice to see the mods furnished with the information we need visibly 

Oh good, new features, same old bugs.  And why not make soloing harder with these new alerts. 7 of those new hyenas in one spot is NOT a good thing when you're being Limited on what you can bring, and that wasn't counting the 20 various Moi. They should be spaced out better than that.  Maybe the current problems should be fixed before new ones are added?  Seems these new features are more trouble than they're worth

Edited by MarcFitzhugh