Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Hate Tactical Alerts Even Before I Started It

DaWolv

This is the thing though.

If the devs want to keep us veterans interested they have to create a challange for us. A self-imposed challange is not what we are asking for. We could've done that by ourselves.

But this is only part of the problem, as the conclave rating is an absolutely meaningless number, as shown above.

Instead of putting out new content, they took a broken system and added to it to make it more infuriating and then had the brilliant idea to put grind in there too, for good measure. This is why I grow more tired of this game every day.

If I wasn't a clan leader and had some managerial element to Warframe, I would've quit by now... and that is sad for me too, as I invested a lot of time and effort into my equipment and account.

Me deciding to leave all that behind is one thing, but the devs asking me to leave behind my cool gear for new content thats hardly any different from everything else we already got?

I could've just started a new account and gotten the exact same experience.

Sorry, I guess i wasn't being clear enough. I was just really frustrated at the choice of language.

You aren't forced, is all I'm saying. Maybe 'you need to to get the emblem', but you aren't just 'forced'. 

I have no real opinion on what is happening right now, or how what is happening affects the future of the game. 

I think it's neat. It shouldn't replace end-game content. Is it supposed to? Who knows. But for now, I have no complaints. When I'm given something else to do, that is a time to be joyed.

Maybe 'you need to to get the emblem', but you aren't just 'forced'.

I have to say, seeing that a standart white badge is the top reward for this thing really made my decision easier!

Noone ever stops to look at these things. I have my TD-Glow-Badge and that is easily recognizable - I doubt I'll ever equip anything else.

Edited by DaWolv