The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Discouraging...

Mkilbride

So...finally, after being marked for a month, Zanuka appears! Dun dun daaaa.

Dies almost instantly. No drops. Can't even crate. Too much RNG. You should always have a chance to get 1 part, at a minimum. Considering that it can take weeks for a chance at a spawn and it only spawns on Corpus, as to how the G3 only spawn on Grineer, while Stalker can go across all. 

Frustrating, to get so excited that finally that Assassin you've been wanting comes after you. You prepare for a tough fight. He dies in a single shot. He drops nothing.  Wiki says you can crate him, but I tried, it just said Invalid target ect.

There's RNG on getting marked. (You do not always get marked after 5 Invasions), there's RNG on them spawning(Low, 0.5% chance or so), and then more RNG on them dropping something you need.

At least with Stalker, he's common, you get alot of chances. With G3, you have 3 chances per, or 6 with crate. Zanuka? 1. No crate.

Some things should just not be RNG.  On top of this really stupid Tactical event, it just discourages you so much.

de he appear in the tactiacal alert? if so the drops are bugged for stalker/g3/zanuka in those missons

Really.

So...

God dammit. I wait a month for him to show up...he finally does, and he's bugged in the damned event which is probably the most likely place for him to SPAWN? Because everyone is grinding a Corpus mission like mad.

Really.

So...

God dammit. I wait a month for him to show up...he finally does, and he's bugged in the damned event which is probably the most likely place for him to SPAWN? Because everyone is grinding a Corpus mission like mad.

keep your conclave rating below 700 to get higher chances for him to spawn

Edited by Adaptor-Face

I just had zanuka in my alert, was pretty funny to me. He did die pretty fast I agree, but I was also on rhino with my karak, so there is that. Was interesting timing though, considering I've had that mark for over a month now, and he finally shows up, while I'm surrounded by 10 moas and 2 hyena. Of course, a little cover, and bullets remedied that situation pretty quickly. And yes, he dropped nothing for me as well.

Edited by -Malachi-

I haven't seen the Harvester in over six months, until now. (Last recorded date was 2/7/14) It was during the tactical mission, excitedly, my group and I killed him. He died fairly quickly which was odd enough.

He drops nothing. So... that six month wait... was for nothing? Talk about getting upset and disappointed. And talk about giving your hopes up. Guess I'll have to wait another six months, maybe even longer... :l

I haven't seen the Harvester in over six months, until now. (Last recorded date was 2/7/14) It was during the tactical mission, excitedly, my group and I killed him. He died fairly quickly which was odd enough.

He drops nothing. So... that six month wait... was for nothing? Talk about getting upset and disappointed. And talk about giving your hopes up. Guess I'll have to wait another six months, maybe even longer... :l

All for a chance at 1 of his parts.

He dropped nothing for me as well.

But I encountered him about a week or so ago, and he dropped both the Detron BP and the Detron Barrel.

Might just be a bug with him spawning in tactical alert missions.

Also, moved to General Feedback, because this is feedback and General Discussion is not for feedback.

Well, haven't seen Harvester for months now. I wouldn't know really since I don't do Corpus invasions. When he appeared last time I guess I got lucky to obtain 2 parts of Detron from it. 

But after reading this my hopes got a little bit down, I guess the RNG's too much on this one..