Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Best Run In This Event Alert?

zooke90909

Question is fairly simple, just say what your best/favorite/favourite run of this alert event.

Mine was just me going solo, and I ran out of ammo when I had to kill around 20 more enemies. Lucky for me, I had killed all the Hyenas. Now, this run was my favorite because in order for me to get Bow ammo, I had to kill something (Because I had already opened all the storage containers in my area). Let's just say killing all those MOA's with dropkicks is a very funny, and super slow, process!

Well, that was mine, now say what yours was!

One run where me and 3 others fought 5 hyenas at once it was very intense. Then near the end of one run stalker showed up but he didnt drop a single thing. Besides the hyenes this event was very easy with my volt since i kept on spamming his ult(which has ridiculous range which helped me get the highest kill count in most of my runs)

Edited by warpath514

My favorite run was with nyx and my quanta, after I exited the elevator I found 8 Hyenas in the same room, and I was without energy... I began to run like Forrest Gump, avoiding tons of fireballs and shooting randomly with the quanta. After like 15 minutes I killed the last hyena, I merely survive with 16 hp lol

edit: I was in solo

Edited by tomareomo