Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.7.4: Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

Nice, 4 more pages of fusion cores, not saying no to that. I guess it would be too much to hope you'd also refund the 1 million credits I spend on first day of update 7, then I would have funds to use them too ;)

I guess the "enemies not spawning" means the slow spawn rates in one of the new endless defense map? Lovely, no more procrastination for the infested nor the corpus.

Edit: Guess not, still slow &#! spawning in the canyon map (tried Kiliken).

Edited by arune

Does this mean I get my dark sword? >_>

Yeah you'll get it, once the next alert that has it appears.

Beta man, i'm sad that i didn't get the sword but this proves that twitter alerts can be useful, because it has shown us that dark sword was bugged, something we would never have known normally since the mission itself wasnt showing dark sword but apparently the twitter info had it there.

Thank you, keep up the good work. Also If i may add can there be a fix on why the evolution engine keeps crashing. I don't know if thats the game or my computer but either way im trying to fix my computer to may it run. It doesn't happen all the time but it is annoying. Just shining some light on the topic.

The only grineer missions that caused me probs after last update were defence missions, as they ate through the core too quickly; log in to try one now AND they still chew through it too quickly to solo, I was doing them fine pre Fridays patch.

Edited by HexCaliber

Good progress on the patch - Although I will say I quite liked the Grineer Lancer's new fire rate when it came out. It made me actually rate them as an enemy threat, rather than a minor obstacle. It'd be nice to see that fire rate on end-game lancers.