The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.7.4: Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

Fixing the new defense mission AI is great, but the maps themselves are still poorly designed and not worth playing. The original outdoor map is still the best defense mission out there, and I hope that any new maps are more reminiscent of that one than the 2 new ones. The absurd size of the dam map makes it really annoying to find and finish off the last remaining stragglers, and the outpost map is way too easy and slow right now. 

I'd like the Grineer fire rate to stay the same for multiplayer, but for solo I like the hot fix.

This sounds like a great idea. Some new people might have a hard time with fire rates and might get discouraged on the difficulty. This is especially so if they are trying out the first stage just to get a feel for the game.

Plus when I just buy or make a weapon and want to test it out, I'm certainly not going to do co-op because using a weak and unfamiliar weapon could make me a liability depending on the situation.

For the co-op people would be more likely to stay in groups. The exception being those who rush ahead, but not much is going to fix that.

I'd like the Grineer fire rate to stay the same for multiplayer, but for solo I like the hot fix.

Are you actually getting a lower fire rate in solo? Mine's still the same as it was yesterday. One knockdown by shield grineer with 2-3 lancers and you're dead.

Great patch, I kept thinking the Grineer were too fat to spawn in defense, now I can get mah' Banshee!!

P.S. Not that I'm ungrateful or anything, but, when will the Paris elemental mods bug be fixed? (If it hasn't been fixed yet?)

Anyways, thank you guys SOOO much, for this patch, I understand you're hard work for this game, and if I could I would buy a Founder's Pack..

The bug has been fixed for future ? Alerts with the Darksword Blueprint. Unfortunately it took testing today to realize that it was busted, but now it is all fixed up for future alerts :)!

Busted? I don't want to say it but... We (the community) told you so long ago ;)