The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop Saying Event Easy

kingston229

main reason for this was to make a "hard" event. they failed badly. you fail to remember. there are TONS of players with all the gear in game all the X forma weapons they want. we NEED something to keep us coming back to this game. some kind of challenge.

Do it like me, i'm a veteran and i don't use forma.

(You can throw rocks at me)

phase 1 of the event was easy, but i had 666 conclave, phase 2 i just took max rank boar prime and valkyr with bear essential (vitality, hysteria, rage, steel fiber)

easy event is easy, DE phase 3 with all the the hyna types please :3

No... If they are going to add in a third phase I don't want them to add more freaking types of hyenas. The fire hyenas are already dangerously op (fire line attack goes through doors and its fire ball attack has massive aoe...) you probably had it easy because you did it with a group. Be more considerate towards those who are soloing.

Edited by Slamyourjam

I rolled with a friend of mine. For the 500 tier, I ran with no forma  lvl 30 mirage, and a 2 forma latron. No sentinel, no secondary, and no melee. My friend ran with only a secondary (3 forma marelok). It wasn't hard but it wasn't super easy either. Although using punch through on locked doors to kill the hyena on the other side was nice.

It did feel a little tedious only getting 2-5 points sometimes and needing to go to 200 but I like the idea of forcing vets to change their loadout and not rely on that  ez button all the time. This alert is a nice change of pace from most normal alerts that I mostly just ignore anyway.

Keep it up DE!

Edited by Gurrend

inb4, DE introduce Energy-Draining exmius. (or what ever it's suppose to be called)

edit: try solo-ing without any OP abilities (Hysteria etc) 

Even with Hysteria I struggled... Mainly due to the lack of energy orbs and getting cornered by tons of moas when I start the event.

I use RB excal + Dual ichors for the final 500 (at 446) it was doable and helpful for the entire team thanks to the CC excal gives.

I did not even see a single person went down.

I did the same, except I used my Dragon Nikana(was ranking it up since it just finished building today), using a RB excal makes the hyena's stop attacking for the duration of the blind. In fact, the only time I or anyone else I was running with went down, it was because a hyena used it's attacks before I could blind it, or 15 moa's that were outside of the Blind's range swarmed the room immediately after I blinded.

I liked the conclave limit, i think i could have done it with 300 conclave solo.

the only thing bad about this event is having to do around 20 exact same missions again and again !

De please put some diversity in your missions, please for god's sake.

Edited by HurricaneBones

The event is easy, soloed the 500 version a few times just to test and got 16 Hyenas in one.

But for me it was one of the worst events ever, since its super grindy and super repetitive!

It boils down to the point that you have only 2 days for it, if it would have been 1-2 weeks it would have been better.

De please put some diversity in your missions, please for god's sake.

i think DE is testing out missions with [Mob spam] facility in some mission nodes.

my guess, after future patch. there will be mission which have enemies spawn which scales according to conclave points.

For example, Bombard facility = Spawn rate of bombard scale according to Conclave ratings. which need major improvement atm.

inb4, Raptor Facility.

It was easy but REALLY REPETITIVE.  I DID NOT LIKE THAT ONE BIT.

Agreed.

Spam rushing isnt a good move.

i prefer event more towards Hijack-event type.