Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop Saying Event Easy

kingston229

is everyone even following the rules and bringing low level gear instead of maxed rank 30?

cause when i bring low level stuff, and get into a low level party, it's actually kind of challenging 

I get peeved when a level 30 joins the team and just runs through.... :|

When I started to run the alert, I had a brand new unranked Dragon nikana. It leveled up super fast though,(is it a double xp weekend? cuz that would mean 4x XP with my boosters) does that count?

When I started to run the alert, I had a brand new unranked Dragon nikana. It leveled up super fast though,(is it a double xp weekend? cuz that would mean 4x XP with my boosters) does that count?

Its not double xp weekend. If it was I would have probably been rank 6 by now. :(

definitely not easy for a soloing oberon :P

also the hyena's fire thing's hit box is ridiculously huge I was half way across the room from where that fire thing landed and it still set me on fire and melted my shield.

Edited by MemeticRepo

100% guarantee at least 75% of the people who said this was easy used Valkyr, Rhino/Prime, or Loki/Prime.

Using the above frames completely nullifies the point of the event.

It actually depends on how those frames were used..

Using hysteria, iron skin and invisibility makes it easier yes, but when removing those skills for the event, it is not as easy.

Then again, iron skin is not all that special if you ask me... Tried the event with a rhino and a burston, got killed within the first 3 minutes while using iron skin. Used a valkyr (not even with a maxed steel fiber too ) and a burston and i actually managed to solo the damn thing without having to resort to hysteria.

100% guarantee at least 75% of the people who said this was easy used Valkyr, Rhino/Prime, or Loki/Prime.

I actually used Trinity :P

But yes for those frames it is very easy. Anything else and you actually run the risk of dying solo.

I actually find the difficulty fine for this event. It is moderately challenging, and allows lower-mid tier players join in on the fun. I wish I didn't have to megagrind all in one day though. With 9 hour work shifts and school starting tomorrow, its a bit hard to find time. Ah well.

Rage and Quick Thinking. Event is done. SOLO.

You can mag shield polarize everything. Stay behind Volt shield and destroy everything. Trinity Link. Nyx Chaos. 

I just did the very little work for people. The least you can do is apply yourself a little. Just a little.

Since it has two stages give the nightmare stage one a 250 and stage two a 50.

Are you talking about limiting Conclave rating to 50?  Is that even possible?  I know an unranked Rhino is 150, Mag is 80 and Nyx is 50.  I didn't check any others.  Are there any frames cheap enough to still have a weapon at that limit?  Even the Mk-1s are 10-25 before mods.

It wasn't a double xp weekend but those Hyenas were worth 1600+ each without a booster so if you killed 200 of them with a booster that would add a few levels to your new sword!

The event was easy after you figured out what you needed to do I ran it solo and with a team playing with Nyx-Dread-Despair-Cestra and Shade...but only using Dread and I can honestly say that I'm not that good at this game at all.All you have to do is run with someone with the same score or higher

I added a MRlevel restriction to the event for myself to make it moderately more challenging, while avoiding the frames designed for being OP while solo (loki, valkyr, I'm looking at you). Spending the time doing it with a different frame each time was pretty amusing. Had to design some weird as heck builds. Ever try using Nova or Vauban for the event? CC ftw. Also, apparently tentacles that forcibly grab things are a smart idea (Hydroid). A lot of frames were useful. However, when it came time to use Banshee, Nekros and Oberon it became moderately difficult. Having stuck myself with weapons like the old school braton (even 6 forma in it's not exactly fantastic) or the regular latron, toting other nonsense like akboltos... well, it definitely became a challenge -- and I'm the type that tends to enjoy attempting the insanely difficult.

TL;DR

I'd say the challenge was designed fairly well, but I'm sure newbs had serious difficulties without a few midgame players. Personally, I liked the mission -- but not enough to actually enjoy doing it nearly 30 times. DE, please cut down on the grind. I'm sure we'd all rather have it be a test of skill rather than patience.

Edited by LordGreymantle

I used Excalibur.

KbktFvY.jpg

Edited by fatpig84

Most people find it easy because they prefere that kind of gameplay, if you don't think it is hard enough then make it hard, be creative and stop complaining that it is too easy. Some people don't have maxed serration or even potato.  

I started the first mission with a 4x Forma Valkyr and 6x Forma Marelok, and gave up pretty fast cause it was just boring. So for the rest for my missions I used mk1 weapons without a potato for mastery rank, with a Desecrate Nekros, and trust me, it is a lot more challenging when you face 6 hyenas at the same time all by yourself and I had lot more fun. I like challenging myself, but most people here are just looking for easy gameplay and I do respect that. Everyone has it's own playstyle.  

u will make them make it harder and i dont want tht cause lowering my conclave was hard enough

This "event" was the last draw for me. The whole stupid grinding for nothing really and now they force me to go head to head with only one weapon. "lets see how you do with one weapon haha!". And then I receive 7 points for a run. No thank. I left games for warframe because they were boring grind. Warframe is a boring grind now so I move on.

Not sure if you've noticed but mods drop random... I've farmed the mob that drops rage many times and it hasn't dropped yet.

Poor you, if Rage drop randomly. go buy it off a player whom has it.

is everyone even following the rules and bringing low level gear instead of maxed rank 30?

cause when i bring low level stuff, and get into a low level party, it's actually kind of challenging 

What rule?

Conclave below 700 or 500?

Is that measurement even Relevant to our equipped gear?

^ most potato'ed forma frame & weapon completely nullifies the event.

As long as, enemies are affected by frame' abilities, the event is easy.

Not saying all enemies should be immune to ability, maybe only those special mobs (hyena)

Srsly. this event should have T4 damage buff a long with the special enemies.

heh....Ash w/ bladestorm + huras kubrow + max stalk = invisibility throughout the entire map and death when it feels appropriate to hyenas......great for when all your team mates get mobbed by TEN hyenas at once -_- (reviving them and not getting hit is nice)

had it happen to myself and a pug team right off the bat........we had to abandon mission b/c it truly was impossible to get out of that tiny room.

so quick question hope im in the right place. anyone else find it udder bs that top players are boosting ppl up the leaderboards to get there whole clan there. it takes like 1 person to pay for it then her\him take the rest of there clan up to the top of the leader board with a simple 1 or 2 rounds can we do something about this maybe ?

So, I ran this event with Banshee(Sonic Boom, Sonar, and Silence all work on the Hyenas btw) and MK-1 Paris, (and a pair of Fangs with just Fury for mobility), and I didn't find the event to be entirely difficult, but it did feel like it just took way too long. On the other hand, MK-1 Paris isn't completely bad when you have a maxed Serration, and most newbies don't have that.

I'm sure they have the metrics, so regardless of how many people get on here and say "EZ EZ PEEZY breh", if they get the metrics back and it shows a different story of missions failed and resurrections being used up, then they know they are on the right track in terms of difficulty with mechanics rather than more hp bullet sponges..

I found the event entertaining.. For some folks it's been a looooong time since they got cracked over the head and forced to rez or get rezzed.. Seen an old head veteran run out of an elevator into a room of 4 of those hyenas and they didn't last very long once those fire paths came down..

The mobs are fine, just need to work out some of the warping bugs and stuck in the wall bugs with that wall jump move they have..

I did the event solo with Excal P with Radial Blind build and the Amphis with a coptering build. I did die 4 time due to being stunlocked or a hyena bumrush (5 at the same time). But yeah the event got boring really fast they should have put more hyenas and less stomping moas.