Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop Saying Event Easy

kingston229

I'm sure they have the metrics, so regardless of how many people get on here and say "EZ EZ PEEZY breh", if they get the metrics back and it shows a different story of missions failed and resurrections being used up, then they know they are on the right track in terms of difficulty with mechanics rather than more hp bullet sponges..

I found the event entertaining.. For some folks it's been a looooong time since they got cracked over the head and forced to rez or get rezzed.. Seen an old head veteran run out of an elevator into a room of 4 of those hyenas and they didn't last very long once those fire paths came down..

The mobs are fine, just need to work out some of the warping bugs and stuck in the wall bugs with that wall jump move they have..

I totally agree with you. For most of them here that says it is easy, it is because lots of them goes with a DPS build and keep dying and waiting for revive. For my part I was running a tank build and to be honest, since the beginning of the game I have never revived that many people in an event. I have killed around 670 hyenas so I know what I am talking about. It was entertaining and good for exp in my opinion. 

Summary : 

Introducing conclave limitations : GOOD - a step towards variety. In the future, we may see "pistol only events" or "melee only" alerts

Having to grind 200 $£%$£"% Hyenas : BAD - Repetititve Grindfests make me a sad panda.

Too easy? Not sure events should be ridiculously hard anyway. Most time limited content should be geared towards the majority. End Game content should be found somewhere else (and yes, it is somewhat lacking at the moment)

Poor you, if Rage drop randomly. go buy it off a player whom has it.

What rule?

Conclave below 700 or 500?

Is that measurement even Relevant to our equipped gear?

^ most potato'ed forma frame & weapon completely nullifies the event.

As long as, enemies are affected by frame' abilities, the event is easy.

Not saying all enemies should be immune to ability, maybe only those special mobs (hyena)

Srsly. this event should have T4 damage buff a long with the special enemies.

Yes, let me go spend some platinum for a mod. Brilliant solution mate. Not sure if you read a few comments back but I don't have a good internet connection so anything online related is mostly out of the question, that's why I solo everything...

Edited by Slamyourjam