Mods That Everyone Seems To Hate, That You Love?

Hush and supres are great if you want do rescue missions on planetary systems. You don't need max damage per shot to kill guardians. Void rescue missions would be awesome. Rescue fellow tenno before his mind is lost to the void. Thief's wit is great with kubrows scavenge.

Gonna have to vote for enemy sense/radar. I don't see them on any if the builds people post, but after using them for a while, I find it difficult to play without them... Very convenient, and when I simply can't squeeze them into my build, I'm often miserable playing, like using a weapon that can't coptor.

Reflection in PvE. 

Yes it's terribly inefficient in terms of damage, but combine it with a Maxed Marathon and Quick Rest and you can block FOREVER (until your stamina runs out but that's still pretty long). Also it reflects Status Procs which is pretty funny. 

Also Heavy Impact on Zephyr is too fun. 

I know that Maglev is a useless mod coz it only put a slide effects, but for me Sliding around in the game is fun. XD Specially when you want to look the game into an action movie, Sliding while killing an enemy with your primary weapons... it looks cool. :D

Thief's Wit.  Players have no idea how many mods and/or resources they are missing because it is hidden behind walls.  Do not believe me?  Try it out.  I main it on my Rhino Tank build.

This, so much this. I have this mod on all my frames. Every time I don't use it because my new frames lack mod space, I miss those bright yellow lights emitted by dropped mods.

Also Shield Flux. You should also try it on your Rhino since he needs no shield and Shield Flux drains shield to make you sprint infinitely. 

aviation on zephyr... alltho for some reson i cant seem to find the mod enymore

has it been removed?

U12 only mod, reward for the Zephyr event.

Also, I really like the best mod in the universe.

Vauban's Bounce. Throw on elevator panels and you'll make your team stuck in there for years.

Does anyone have a Shock Absorbers?

Does anyone have a Shock Absorbers?

I have it. Got it from Transmutation. I'd never seen it before.

"Oooh, Shock Absorbers? What's this do... WAT."

Possibly the single most useless mod in the entire game. What a waste of four rare mods. :P

Thief's Wit.  Players have no idea how many mods and/or resources they are missing because it is hidden behind walls.  Do not believe me?  Try it out.  I main it on my Rhino Tank build.

thanks for the idea. I will definitely try it. maybe ill even get back to you on how it went/what I though. :)

rejuvenation as well as fast deflection. I love hiding behind something to have both my shields and health recharge automatically. and so fast as well! with deflection maxed I think I get 300 and something out of 620 shields back just for not getting hit for a second. 

I know that Maglev is a useless mod coz it only put a slide effects, but for me Sliding around in the game is fun. XD Specially when you want to look the game into an action movie, Sliding while killing an enemy with your primary weapons... it looks cool. :D

MagLev is better than Rush. Sliding costs no stamina and it's faster than default running and you can shoot whilst sliding. Maglev > Rush. Sliding > Sprinting.