Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert Displaying And Filtering Program

Okiesmokie

Would you be able to upload that on Mediafire or something? I'm interested in the program but I don't want to make an account for a website I'll never look at again.

You need an account to download from 4shared now?  You didn't used to.

Edit: Here's a mediafire link: http://www.mediafire.com/?718ri2cdd8r2b81

Nvm. I got it working. All 0000 right now. I suppose it doesn't pull whatever current Alert is active. It will kick in when an alert goes live after I ran the app?? 

Correct

Edited by Okiesmokie

And now to wait for an alert.

Edit: Didn't get anything for the Lepis - Eris alert.

The code in this release is set to only show for "?" alerts

Edit: Run the program once, then go to the folder:

C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\Okiesmokie_Productions

and go into the WarframeAlerts folder, then 1.0.0.0, and open user.config in notepad.  Add the following in the <WarframeAlerts.Properties.Settings> section:

<setting name="FilterCreditRewards" serializeAs="String">  <value>False</value></setting>

to prevent it from only showing "?" alerts.

Example:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><configuration>    <configSections>        <sectionGroup name="userSettings" type="System.Configuration.UserSettingsGroup, System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" >            <section name="WarframeAlerts.Properties.Settings" type="System.Configuration.ClientSettingsSection, System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" allowExeDefinition="MachineToLocalUser" requirePermission="false" />        </sectionGroup>    </configSections>    <userSettings>        <WarframeAlerts.Properties.Settings>            <setting name="Password" serializeAs="String">                <value>yourpassword</value>            </setting>            <setting name="Username" serializeAs="String">                <value>yourusername</value>            </setting>            <setting name="RememberUser" serializeAs="String">                <value>True</value>            </setting>            <setting name="FilterCreditRewards" serializeAs="String">                <value>False</value>            </setting>        </WarframeAlerts.Properties.Settings>    </userSettings></configuration>
Edited by Okiesmokie

The code in this release is set to only show for "?" alerts

Edit: Run the program once, then go to the folder:

C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\Okiesmokie_Productions

and go into the WarframeAlerts folder, then 1.0.0.0, and open user.config in notepad.  Add the following in the <WarframeAlerts.Properties.Settings> section:

<setting name="FilterCreditRewards" serializeAs="String">  <value>False</value></setting>

I am not seeing that folder at all. Or that file in the Local directory

Runs for a few minutes, then stops responding for me as well.

Windows 7, 64-bit

P.S. Let me know if I can help troubleshoot it, I am very interested in seeing the program work.

Edited by Seras

Runs for a few minutes, then stops responding for me as well.

Windows 7, 64-bit

P.S. Let me know if I can help troubleshoot it, I am very interested in seeing the program work.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1r4a5yya7gdisnd

Put this in the same folder as the other executable and run it instead, it'll display exception errors so I can possibly find out why it's crashing.

I had it crash as well, on 64-bit Win7.

Coincided with the Dark Sword alert, so that might be it? Or I edited it wrong when I tried to add credit alerts to the program

Edited by Kikuru

I had it crash as well, on 64-bit Win7. Coincided with the Dark Sword alert, so that might be it? Or I edited it wrong when I tried to add credit alerts to the program

The dark sword alert was never posted to their twitter, so it can't be that

I had it crash as well, on 64-bit Win7. Coincided with the Dark Sword alert, so that might be it? Or I edited it wrong when I tried to add credit alerts to the program

I think it's crashing when an alert comes in. It seems to coincide with the alerts as they hit Twitter.

But mine crashed on me before I edited the config file.

Using win7 64-bit. 

Well, it just alerted me and didn't crash, but it was a credit only alert. Would adding

<setting name="FilterCreditRewards" serializeAs="String">

<value>True</value>

</setting>

in the user.config work?
Edited by Psyked

Well, it just alerted me and didn't crash, but it was a credit only alert. Would adding

<setting name="FilterCreditRewards" serializeAs="String">
                <value>True</value>
            </setting>

in the user.config work?

Yes, sorry I forgot I made the default to not filter them because people were asking for that.  But yes, putting that in the config will filter them out.

Yes, sorry I forgot I made the default to not filter them because people were asking for that.  But yes, putting that in the config will filter them out.

Alright then. Thanks a lot for this app.

e: mmh nope, still alerts for credits.

Edited by Psyked