Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Decorations And Rooms.

Nervara

I recently renovated my dojo. After building all the labs and connections I began to decorate. I couldn't help but notice everything looks very bare or empty. I thought of a few ways to fix this. Let's begin with the decorations. First off we need more, plain and simple. Then we need better placement zones and larger scaling options. Maybe a larger decoration capacity too. On to the rooms. I found that there aren't enough option available within the dojo. We have labs, duelling rooms, gardens, obstacle courses, and halls. That is basically it. I'd love to spend some quality time in my dojo but other than clan tech and trading there's nothing to do. How could this be worked on? 

Implementation of new room types. I've seen a number of posts regarding dojo expansion and ideas. A number of others and I have thought of are a firing range where you can test weapons, mods and abilities. Liset hanger, until ship customization becomes a thing it could essentially be for show and possibly a spawn room (quick idea). New rooms are open for discussion, I'd like to hear what you want. 

Add some functionality to decorations such as benches or add some kneeling options on panels etc. I also think something should be done about the observatory. I love looking out into the universe but i'd like a little more use for the room.

Thanks for reading. Feel free to state your opinions and ideas below :)

As was mentioned in one of the devstreams recently the issue with dojo's right now is that the more they allow you to do inside the dojo, the less amount of people will be able to be in the dojo at one time. It may be a while before we see any significant changes as every significant change will be part of an intricate balancing act.

As was mentioned in one of the devstreams recently the issue with dojo's right now is that the more they allow you to do inside the dojo, the less amount of people will be able to be in the dojo at one time. It may be a while before we see any significant changes as every significant change will be part of an intricate balancing act.

I remember this. I am essentially talking about future changes. Now would that effect more rooms and decoration placement? 

So we won't be seeing a couch? or a space TV?

It would be nice if they added in new rooms and decorations. Simple rooms like the firing range, stairs as contrast to elevators, Kubrow playground, an arsenal show casing the weapons you researched/want to display, a dresser to show what your frame would look like in the armors and skins. I like decorating my dojo so I hope they add new stuff to it.