Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Incubation Question

(PSN)Shadow_Of_Hunhow

Question

8 answers to this question

Bad (or good?) news. I think you just got your 4th grey in a row friend.

From what I've noticed babby Kubies still show their correct patterns/colours. Just a little bit toned down.

Well it's technically still in incubation, so I want sure if they used a plain one until the incubation stage was over... If this is true I'm gonna cry, I'm sick of these grey kubrow T-T

I would love for the customization to be based on the pattern you already have. Like a solid color could be changed using palette to other solid color, but the patterns are RNG/genetic template. I know, I know, customize everything, but would keep some variety in there. Then you'd want cool patterns so you'd have more flexibility.

Well it's technically still in incubation, so I want sure if they used a plain one until the incubation stage was over... If this is true I'm gonna cry, I'm sick of these grey kubrow T-T

Pretty sure even when its in its hatched stage but still being incubated what you see is pretty much what you get.

My condolences OP.

Looks like its one more PUPPY FOR THE PUPPY BLENDER!!!!!

KUBROW SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!!!

*ahem* I seem to have got ahead of myself a bit there.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

Pretty sure even when its in its hatched stage but still being incubated what you see is pretty much what you get.

My condolences OP.

Looks like its one more PUPPY FOR THE PUPPY BLENDER!!!!!

KUBROW SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!!!

*ahem* I seem to have got ahead of myself a bit there.

This is infuriating, and that means this is the worst one I've gotten yet! Freaking grey Sunika with slightly lighter grey patches! As far as I could see no head design either! At least the others had good patterns!