The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How I Copy My Warframe

sasanao22

Question

as the thread say, i would like to change my warframe to another computer but i'm too lazy to download is there any way to copy it ? since i try it before but doesn't work, especially i'm trying to copy my steam warframe to non steam warframe. is there any tips how to copy it ? thx

4 answers to this question

Actually... You can. You could even convert it from standalone to Steam version with some preparation.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/249895-tips-methods-for-backup-restoring-and-converting-warframe-steam-and-standalone-version/?view=findpost&p=2896770

Sorry for the shameless self-promoting post. :q

Edited by Athros

you should be able to run it on another computer and just log in as normal as the game is saved on the servers rather than your computer

Edit: sorry misread it no you will need to redownload it on another computer to play it you cannot simply copy and paste it

Edited by Omega224

BE WARNED: these are all helpful people, but when you first download Warframe on a new computer, all of your keybinds, settings, and gear items will be reset to the defaults and you will need to reset them. Just a heads up. 

Actually... You can. You could even convert it from standalone to Steam version with some preparation.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/249895-tips-methods-for-backup-restoring-and-converting-warframe-steam-and-standalone-version/?view=findpost&p=2896770

Sorry for the shameless self-promoting post. :q

thx i'm actually didn't see your thread was there +1 & no prob for promoting your post