Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Aura On Saryn?

PsychedelicSnake

Question

16 answers to this question

Energy Siphon for any type of mission or if your team decides that someone should bring Corrosive Projection on that long Void or Grineer survival/defense, then you can easily switch it with E.Siphon. (this basically means you'll have to put 1 forma to change from D to -).

While Rejuvenation is nice considering Saryn has large Health pool and D for Aura polarity, I use Life Strike on almost every melee so I can easily get that lost health back. This is where Energy Siphon can come in handy (good for Life Strike and to get slow but steady Energy supply for your abilities).

Basically E.Siphon or C.Projection > any other aura (not just for Saryn but any other frame, because Life Strike).

I use Rejuvenation but frankly, it is near useless at the 40 minute mark in T4. The reason being is that enemies will take off health in chunks at this stage. Your rejuvenation will not help in this situation unless you want to retreat into a room and wait out a minute or so.

I am contemplating on using forma to fit in corrosive projection instead. Corrosive Projection is always good even if your teammates don't realize that you have it equipped.

I use rejuvenation, but mostly out of laziness.

If I were to forma Saryn, corrosive projection/energy siphon would probably get the nod.

Saryn isn't a priority at the forma party, but if she were this is where it would start. Most likely I won't bother and simply wait for Saryn Prime.

Basically E.Siphon or C.Projection > any other aura (not just for Saryn but any other frame, because Life Strike).

QFT.

Corrosive Projection is a SUBSTANTIAL damage increase against armored targets, even at lower levels. Its REQUIRED for organized play at endgame.