Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Have A Really Bad Feeling About The Upcoming Kubrow Color System

faresamir7

Just watched the 14.5 preview and...

Seriously what the fu-

I just hope we won't have to buy the colors ourselfes because that would be problematic.
I am satisfied with my current Kubrow (More or less) But, I just want to use my  lready purchased paletes for it

You will probably have to be purchasing palettes yourself because I don't think it's using colors already out. And how would it be problematic? That you have to spend more money on optional stuff? My worry is that you have to purchase each pattern individually.

Presumably it'll be platinum-bought patterns and colours, bought individually or possibly have packs of colours and packs of patterns... I'm thankful for all the good things DE have done, but I would never put RNG or platinum (in this case) past them. Just look at 'how to get Hydroid' and "we want to lessen the grind."

Edited by Blackout751

You will probably have to be purchasing palettes yourself because I don't think it's using colors already out. And how would it be problematic? That you have to spend more money on optional stuff? My worry is that you have to purchase each pattern individually.

You're gonna buy the whole pack are you?

You probably buy it but I would rather buy color palates and pick the way my kubrow looks rather then playing the RNG lottery with the scrambler like they had before.

True dat, It's better than 20p in the house!

well, i assume this will end like this for whole pack & you need different color pallets for each type of fur...

also this update disable kubrow platinum selling for non paid player

well, i assume this will end like this for whole pack & you need different color pallets for each type of fur...

also this update disable kubrow platinum selling for non paid player

You can still trade them for platinum if you trade a combination that someone wants, but doesn't have enough plat to get the required colors/patterns. Although, that is if imprint scanning for Kubrows doesn't change.

I have a feeling the patterns are going to be like immortal skins 40-60p and like 20p for the colours. Once you get a pattern its unlocked for that type of kubrow(sahasa, sunika, etc). Breeding is still important because the height and body type won't be selectable and looks like you can't buy the basic patterns(including the lotus one).

Just watched the 14.5 preview and...

Seriously what the fu-

I just hope we won't have to buy the colors ourselfes because that would be problematic.

I am satisfied with my current Kubrow (More or less) But, I just want to use my  lready purchased paletes for it

Unless the new customization scheme alters the existing Kubrow color palate - as did a recent recolorization update did - you have little to be worried about ...

Since this is a cosmetic update, most likely it will be obtainable only through market purchase which would be in keeping with precedent

Finally, regarding how this color customization update will change the RNG incubation system is anybody's guess but the simplest implementation would be that once you have an adult Kubrow you can mix and match all day long ...

EXHIBIT A:  Kool-Aid Acid Test Pretty Pony Puppy

poodle.jpg

Personally, I have had a blast in trying to figure out Kubrow Mendelian inheritance with the current system ... just need another ten thousand pups to go to sort out dominance and penetrance of multiple traits (4 class types, 9 body sizes, 5 fur patterns, >10? fur coloring)