Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Black Lotus Security

(PSN)VoiD_Glitch

DISCLAIMER: I am experienced a little bit in computer code, not by far though and I would never think to learn to DDoS this website.It's simple but I would never do it.I love this game so much so anyway, besides the point, I was checking the files in the website to make sure no one experienced enough could breach through any scripts and I found some thing in the files called Black Lotus. I clicked the link thinking it was a fun little game or something like Happy Zephyr but it turned out to be a DDoS protection website. I know everyone is irritated the DDoSing PSN was experiencing.

Also, is it a coincidence that I found Black Lotus DDoS Security in the forums main page files? Because Lotus and Black Lotus are very similar. Was the Lotus bases off this security system?

Note: Mainly about DDoS protection services, I find them unreasonable unless they put your data on a cloud server for storage because otherwise it would most likely be completely flawed.

P.S., if you want to think anything about me, just know I am 14 so yeah.

Edited by (PS4)VoiD_Glitch

I was checking the files in the website to make sure no one experienced enough could breach through any scripts

Why? Why do you want to know?

Also thats still naming and shaming... even if he is banned or something.

Edited by Currystador

If Black Lotus Security is owned by DE, then it'd make a lot of sense that they'd call it that. If they don't (because you can tell I don't know) then it's a possibility, I guess. I'm leaning towards the former though.

What? Just a coincidence?

They're from California apparently, so no on the "DE owns it" possibility. Also, I came into this thread thinking this was a new clan or something. That being said, that'd be a sick spec/ops/tenno themed clan name. Just saying.

Hey, it actually does sound like a cool clan name. Just know this: No copyright is owned besides to the company itself so to use that name in a clan, make sure to contact them or your clan will fear to be sent an infringement note. Trust me, you don't want that.

ERMAHGERDD HACKZZZZAIWIWHWHIWIRWIB

seriously. I'm intrigued....

By?

Hey, it actually does sound like a cool clan name. Just know this: No copyright is owned besides to the company itself so to use that name in a clan, make sure to contact them or your clan will fear to be sent an infringement note. Trust me, you don't want that.

There are different types of copyright laws and contracts and honestly, more to it than I know, but a usual rule of thumb is if you're not making money it's ok. But I'm no lawyer, so really just ignore me. Also, sorry if I derailed a bit.

DISCLAIMER: I am experienced a little bit in computer code, not by far though and I would never think to learn to DDoS this website.It's simple but I would never do it.I love this game so much so anyway, besides the point, I was checking the files in the website to make sure no one experienced enough could breach through any scripts and I found some thing in the files called Black Lotus. I clicked the link thinking it was a fun little game or something like Happy Zephyr but it turned out to be a DDoS protection website. I know everyone is irritated the DDoSing PSN was experiencing.

Also, is it a coincidence that I found Black Lotus DDoS Security in the forums main page files? Because Lotus and Black Lotus are very similar. Was the Lotus bases off this security system?

Note: Mainly about DDoS protection services, I find them unreasonable unless they put your data on a cloud server for storage because otherwise it would most likely be completely flawed.

P.S., if you want to think anything about me, just know I am 14 so yeah.

Wait, wait, were YOU the hacker!?!?

There are different types of copyright laws and contracts and honestly, more to it than I know, but a usual rule of thumb is if you're not making money it's ok. But I'm no lawyer, so really just ignore me. Also, sorry if I derailed a bit.

No, thank you. This information will be useful in coming years.