The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Makes You Keep Coming Back?

zooke90909

So for the last few weeks, I have been playing WF far less than before (School is not the problem here :P). My day's aren't busy, and I really have nothing to do, but I can't find the "Time" to play WF like I did before. I think about it, but it just doesn't seem all that interesting to me anymore.

Enough about my dilemma, I just wanted to know what makes all of you keep coming back to the game? (And maybe I can stea... borrow one of your ideas to stay interested!)

Thanks for reading, and posting.

Edit: I don't have a problem with the forums either, mainly because I LOVE forums. I love reading what others are doing, and posting things like this.

Edited by zooke90909

I enjoy the game play and having friends who play warframe helps a lot to. 

I try involving my friends (And got one super addicted in the process), but playing with them seems to just bore me even more, because it either seems like I have to pull them through everything, or I am just deadweight.

Then there are those Canadians that I played with that left me...

I try involving my friends (And got one super addicted in the process), but playing with them seems to just bore me even more, because it either seems like I have to pull them through everything, or I am just deadweight.

Then there are those Canadians that I played with that left me...

have friends with who you have laughs and stuff

nothing. the only reason i come back is to see the additions and changes.

If i hadnt dropped 500$ into warframe i probably woulda been long gone by now, but im invested in DE's Success and want to see it through.

i also stopped playing because after my favorite weapons went to crap after the changes and then my favorite frame got buffed to an acceptable level and then immediately nerfed into the ground ive had a hard time logging in for more then 5 minutes

I play every now and then for the mindless relaxation. Over the past year or so I have played it enough that playing it is often automatic for me. I pick a loudout and go farm some credits or xp, and let my mind wander or watch Netflix at the same time. 

I come back for the updates and events. I take very frequent breaks, but they aren't very long.

Currently I've been playing a lot to get Hydroid. Unfortunately Prosecutors are rare as balls now so I wish I had gotten him back when he released and I found several prosecutors in one mission, but I was extremely weak back then and couldn't handle the missions too well (You really gotta fuse up those mods :P ).

You may not believe this but some where along the lines of me non stop playing warframe for 20 days, I discovered that platinum actually taste really similar to donuts. And the Liset feels like the head of a gummy worm. But what keeps me coming back isn't the donuts or the gummy worms, but the utter frustration of the lack of diversity of flavours these things come with...Hmmm I think it's time to take my pills. BRB.