Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favorite Warframe Design

Liqier

Whats your favorite warframe design ?

My top coolest warframes are : Nekros  with Raknis helmet ( Nekros prime would be a challenge for DE designers ),Loki prime , Rhino prime with Vanguard helmet , Ember prime with Phoenix helmet , Volt with Storm helmet (only my volt with my own customization :P ) , Oberon (same as Volt :P ) Excalibur with immortal skin and Pendragon helmet

I have a lot of favorites.

Nyx Noble: Super sexy ninja

Valkyr Stealth: Raging sexy ninja

Ember Noble: Sexy punk ninja

Saryn Noble: Seductive sexy ninja

Volt Noble: Kakkoii sexy ninja (trap)

What about Rhino? He's the sexiest little thing on warframe.

Ash is still my favorite. His helm is predatory yet sleek giving him a vicious appearance. He's stout, but lightly armored which fits how he plays (to me, anyway). I guess that's what it is really: his look suits his personality.

Edited by Crawlspace

I don't stray from playing my beautiful Chlora helmet Saryn for very long, it just doesn't feel right. But Harlequin helmet Mirage is a very close second in terms of design....and everything else she's seriously a mindblowing frame and the more I talk about her the more I think I'll have a dual main situation goin on between Saryn and Mirage.

I don't stray from playing my beautiful Chlora helmet Saryn for very long, it just doesn't feel right. But Harlequin helmet Mirage is a very close second in terms of design....and everything else she's seriously a mindblowing frame and the more I talk about her the more I think I'll have a dual main situation goin on between Saryn and Mirage.

I completely understand how you feel.

Except, I would never betray Saryn, I'm way too attached to her. (She was my first non-starter warframe)