Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favorite Warframe Design

Liqier

Default Ash is the best looking because of how deadly/tactical he looks. The color scheme looks perfect. When I try to customize Ash, it's either not that great or just ugly. Rainbow colors on Ash is just ugly....

I think Zephyr is the best design to date , looks sleek and elegant while also being very theme heavy on the whole bird concept.

Mirage is extremely close 2nd because everything about her screams dexterity to me which really works with her trickster gimmick and quick actions, Them ballet shoes and noble stance idle without a weapon is to die for, plus.... noble stance idle especially on the ship....Dat @ss...

Edited by TisEric

Excalibur, the Warframe poster boy. It was his design that originally cought my attention and made me look into the game and it is still my favourite warframe design of the lot, but most of the "early" warframes look really good in my opinion, save the lobster skirt. 

Ash looks like he stepped right out of silent hill and I actually sort of love him for that, but in terms of favourite overall design I'd actually have to say Vauban mostly because I adore how out of place everything about him is. I can't stop imagining this old genius who decided to build his own mech suit and gadgets to play with the super powered space ninjas and it is my very favourite thing.

Edited by Tiqalicious