Minor Suggestion Based On Preference Towards The Karak

Being on the relatively lower levels of mastery in the game (only hit mastery level 4), I've come to become a major fan of the Karak rifle, primarily due to its high damage and accuracy. I don't mind the very low crit chance due to that being the major way of keeping it from becoming OP, but just as a small suggestion, I hope DE would take into consideration a slight buff to the Karak's ammunition capacity. I mean honestly, thirty rounds for an automatic rifle is on the low side, especially when compared to the two other major automatic rifles I see being used in-game, the Braton (with 45 rounds) and the Soma (aka the automatic rifle to rule them all with a magazine size in the triple digits and a high crit rate). I'm not saying make it a really large magazine capacity, but even raising it slightly to say a 40 round magazine would make the weapon far more playable into higher tiers, and would give (in my opinion) more options to players than just the Soma or Braton Prime at mid to end game play.

That's simply my two cents, so feel free to express your opinions, positive, or negative about this as you wish.

Ever heard of reload mods? Karak is very good where it stands - good accuracy, great damage, very ammo efficient and decent recoil. The 30 round mag is to balance it out and not make it actively compete with late game weapons like Boltor P or Soma. If it got even 40 rounds per mag, it would make all Soma/Boltor P users cry for their potatoes and formas, while Karak would become the most used weapon in all mission types. 

PLEASE, FIRST THINK, then suggest!

The Soma is supposed to be more towards the light machine gun end of the spectrum with its spool-up time and such, so its ammo capacity is more in line with the other LMG, the Gorgon. That said, I agree that the Karak's ammo clip size seems too small and could stand to be buffed out a bit.

Being on the relatively lower levels of mastery in the game (only hit mastery level 4), I've come to become a major fan of the Karak rifle, primarily due to its high damage and accuracy. I don't mind the very low crit chance due to that being the major way of keeping it from becoming OP, but just as a small suggestion, I hope DE would take into consideration a slight buff to the Karak's ammunition capacity. I mean honestly, thirty rounds for an automatic rifle is on the low side, especially when compared to the two other major automatic rifles I see being used in-game, the Braton (with 45 rounds) and the Soma (aka the automatic rifle to rule them all with a magazine size in the triple digits and a high crit rate). I'm not saying make it a really large magazine capacity, but even raising it slightly to say a 40 round magazine would make the weapon far more playable into higher tiers, and would give (in my opinion) more options to players than just the Soma or Braton Prime at mid to end game play.

That's simply my two cents, so feel free to express your opinions, positive, or negative about this as you wish.

Unfortunately it really lacks of damage for mid to end gameplay.

And i'm not comparing it to other rifles, just saying it really can't fit the role.

And for all those nerfers, nope, others aren't OP, just that old farts weapons are not STRONG enough.

I'm pretty sure the Karak is supposed to be a nod towards the regular assault rifles and how they appear in most video game shooters, which includes the 30 shot magazine, since that's what most AR magazines can hold. It's shape even resembles a M-16.

So i think the 30 shots will remain the standard for this gun in order to fit it's image.

Though i can understand it being somewhat unusual for players of this game seeing how large mags on automatic weapons are the rule.

As for the Soma, i think it doesn't really count because with it's design and the wind up time, it's actualy an LMG and not an AR (yes i know it was labeled as that in concept art). You have to compare it to the Gorgon, which actualy has less rounds than the Soma.

The karak is already if not better than the braton prime. It does not need a buff. It is a mastery free high powered rifle with good all round stats. Its only downside of clip size can be adjusted with mods. 

You can complain that you are having to use a mod slot on utility and not to create your perfect damage build but that is supposed to be the trade off. You want your bigger clip? Then use a mod. 

DE aint never gonna get around to buffing Braton prime so they better not buff the karak.