Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Crewmen: Headshot immunity vs. Headshot resistance

Slank

Being immune to a headshot is utter bull***. Just jack up the Armor value on the Head hit-box to the point that they are nigh-invulnerable there (Similar to how the Jackal Boss' head is protected) so that at the very least, the Armor-piercing stat has more applications in game-play.

They're not immune to headshots. The Lex (which I assume has innate AP given mine has no AP mod) and my Braton (which has a 3m Puncture mod) can both deal damage to them on headshots, albeit only about a third of what they usually dish out

Besides, they're ridiculously squishy anyway, since they have no armour protecting their bodies.

Being immune to a headshot is utter bull***. Just jack up the Armor value on the Head hit-box to the point that they are nigh-invulnerable there (Similar to how the Jackal Boss' head is protected) so that at the very least, the Armor-piercing stat has more applications in game-play.

It's a little annoying at first, but they're not completely immune anyway. They're a good thing to mix in when you're used to headshotting grineers, they're sort of the opposite to the marines in their armor. They're really easy to kill if you aim for their bodies anyway, it's those darn shield drones that are the issue with the corpus lol (those aren't too hard to kill by themselves but it is really annoying when there are multiple shielding each other.)