Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dd And Nuke Warframe Workshop

emaralez87

disclaimer: I’m not english speaker. sry. follow the rules. 

from conversations with hardcore player after he saw FanConcept section:

“- this section is full of thematic concepts! AAAARGH! why they are doing this themed concepts when we need DD and Nuker?

- ‘cause this is not so easy.

- why didn’t you? you are smart!

- ‘cause I don’t have imagination. give me some suggestions and I’ll try to think out smthng.”

“- Oberon is perfect. but he needs changing of his ultimate on something protective

- … what are you talking about?

- ...”

so lets try to design DD and Nuker on the Tabula Rasa.

you can participate in discussion. if you had designed warframe concept what close to “blank” DD or Nuker ideas - post it here! :)

DD

[conversation]

“- DD should make oneshot kill of corrupted heavy gunner on 40 min of t4s.

- imagine what Ash gives all his 5k+bleed prock to one mob. is it ok?

- no. why he aiming the mob he may be killed, and after ultimate too.

- he can hide somewhere.

- no he shouldn’t. he should run and activate LSCs too, not hiding.

- soooo… ?

- some protective ability needed.

- I know what you would say: Rhino’s skin is too weak on t4s, Zephyr’s turbulence can let pass couple of bullets and this would be enough to die. 

- yes. there needed something like Nyx’s absorb, but without absorption and damage. and it should move with frame user. 

- %) mb smthng like Volt’s shield, but “moveable”?

- mb, mb… at least this ability should be size as frame user and two Rhinos, you know, to hide frame user and someone who revives another one while reviving... ”

“- Triniti’s ultimate was good. goood… *drool*

- what are you thinking about?

- I mean invincibility for all was ok, it should be just for short time”

“- x-ray vision. like vision with codex scanner. for all.

- khm-khm. Banshee.

- yes, in this case she would be useless. ok, x-ray vision only for frame user.

- … oukay...”

(ultimate). obviously, DD. DD what “oneshots corrupted heavy gunner on 40 min of t4s”. balance stuff: only one aim at the time, lot of energy to use. no cast time, no cast delay. can’t be used on bosses and other tenno.

(protective). “mobile tower”.

“mobile tower 1” - “the globe of envy” or “some shield happens”. something similar to “ice globe” what ice eximuses cast and move with or to Volt’s shield, but little and what can be carried with you. the main things:  this stuff should have size what can protect “frameuser and two Rhinos”, it should exist for short time, it should be totally unbreakable. 

“mobile tower 2” - “charisma of invincibility”. short ranged aura. frameuser and teammates in the AOE of “aura” become invincible for short time.

(like a leech)"I'm just a DD - nothing personal". AOE what makes enemies more sensitive for damage.

(other stuff in development)

Nuker

[conversation]

“- Nuker should have melee ability, stun ability and dmg+stun ultimate.

- Saryn?

- pretty close, but she doesn’t nuke heavy gunner on 40 min of t4s and I mean not melle buff, I mean melee-useful ability

- … say what? what do you mean?

- just imagine, to melle strong mobs you should not become dead while you are coming closer to them

- parry. stamina.

- ok. and you are close to mobs with melee without stamina. ok you melee them, how would you decrease the damage after this?

- molt. hide.

- you are hiding. others do not hiding. when others have low health they are “shoot-shoot-shoot-to-take-more-mobs-with-them”

- hmm… ok at least to show you unprotected back to mobs is not smart too. this is what AI sometimes do :D so what is your suggestion?

- teleport.

- Ash, Loky, obviously.

- teleport where are you want to”

“- if Ash could teleport to the teammate through the walls, just clicking ability on the silhouette… ”

“- Nuker’s ultimate should be like Nova’s ultimate, but it should nuke mobs on 40 min of t4s and it should be useless on low lvl mobs

- %)”

it would be hard, but try do not think about Saryn while reading this :D

(ultimate). Nuke should be strong and fast as diarrhea. small AOE, working through the walls… ok-ok, stop thinking about Saryn :) imagine, for example, Super Sayan with white hairs and shining ball what grows around him blowing all stuff on it’s way :)

(protective). “Mambo-Jambo-Teleport”.

“Mambo-Jambo-Teleport 1” - “I’ll protect you!”. you can teleport to your teammate if you see him\her, even if you see him\her through the walls. also you can teleport to every place if you have perfect line of sight on it and this place can content your “body”.

“Mambo-Jambo-Teleport 2” - “sifaka!”. random teleport on short distances. I think this one can be first ability, ‘cause this one have short distance and while random teleport we have a big chance to reach undesirable place so there should be opportunity to change it fast. 

(srsly some one needs this?) codex scanner like x-ray vision through the walls. 

(other stuff in development)

Nuker and DD abstract abilities suggestions.

Nuker

(ultimate).  “Diarrhea”. strong and fast. small AOE, working through the walls, little stun for survivors. 

“I’ll protect you!”. you can teleport to your teammate if you see him\her, even if you see him\her through the walls. also you can teleport to every place if you have perfect line of sight on it and this place can content your “body”.

“sifaka!”. random teleportation on short distances. I think this one can be first ability, ‘cause this one have short distance and while random teleport is a big chance to reach undesirable place so there should be opportunity to change it fast. 

(summon stuff)

“minions”. 2 minions (not less no more) what took attention of the enemies and when their HP is down explode or sorta like this. also this idea may be realised as something similar to Link ability - frameuser “connects” to him\her couple of enemies as this “minions”.  

“little annoying minions”. lot of little weak stuff seeking for attention, or just seeking… as Seeker’s balls.

(buff) “another fun increasing of team damage”. ok, we have Rhino’s Roar (basic damage) and Volt’s shield (crit damage) - this is time for status damage buff!

DD

(ultimate). “obviously, DD”. DD what “oneshots corrupted heavy gunner on 40 min of t4s”. balance stuff: only one aim at the time, lot of energy to use. no cast time, no cast delay. can’t be used on bosses and other tenno.

“the globe of envy” or “some shield happens”. something similar to “ice globe” what ice eximuses cast and move with or to Volt’s shield, but little and what can be carried with you. the main things:  this stuff should have size what can protect “frameuser and two Rhinos”, it should exist for short time, it should be totally unbreakable. 

“charisma of invincibility”. short ranged aura. frameuser and teammates in the AOE of “aura” become invincible for short time.

(slowdown or stun). “not projectile”. the main thing what this ability should be instant and should affect several but not many enemies for not very short but not long time. 

(debuff). “look, tenno magik!”. frameuser casting ability with middle ranged AOE, what makes all enemies in AOE weaker. just weaker. they just make less damage in AOE and\or become more sensitive to damage.

Edited by emaralez87

well Reckoning might need to change like its more suited for gravity and does not look like it would use radiation but I don't think they will change, once its done, its done, well it was supposed to be healing but the protective thing bout Oberon's Reckoning is that it drops health orbs

well Reckoning might need to change like its more suited for gravity and does not look like it would use radiation but I don't think they will change, once its done, its done, well it was supposed to be healing but the protective thing bout Oberon's Reckoning is that it drops health orbs

I think what this hardcore guy didn't know himself what he talking about while talking about Oberon's ultimate XD I think Oberon is paladin and he is true paladin. this conversation was just an example of the mess what Warframe's balance can make in hardcore player's head XD

added (like a leech) ability idea for DD. 

also - idea of x-ray vision for nuker is not synergy ability idea, but I think it may exist 'cause there is a high chance what Nuker would need some "useless" ability for balancing of OP "nuke"

(like a leech)"I'm just a DD - nothing personal". AOE what makes enemies more sensitive for damage.
(srsly some one needs this?) codex scanner like x-ray vision through the walls. 

• 4 weeks later...
ok, conversations out, lets start!

I’ll be trivial. I have no imagination. so, lets take a look on trivial, old as dinosaur’s poo-poo stuff:
- DD should can debuff and stun (or slowdown).
- main characteristics of DD depends on class. DD ultimate as physical damage - fatty, DD caused by debuff - middle, “magikal DD” - skinny. and’ of - course DD frame should be very mobile.
- Range or melee DD? - depends on class too. fatty is melee, skinny is ranged.
- Nuker should can buff, also, nuke should stun survivors.
- main characteristics of Nuker depends on class. skinny support, fatty tank etc.
- summon crazy stuff, why not?

so what we have

Nuker

(ultimate).  “Diarrhea”. strong and fast. small AOE, working through the walls, little stun for survivors. 

“I’ll protect you!”. you can teleport to your teammate if you see him\her, even if you see him\her through the walls. also you can teleport to every place if you have perfect line of sight on it and this place can content your “body”.
 “sifaka!”. random teleportation on short distances. I think this one can be first ability, ‘cause this one have short distance and while random teleport is a big chance to reach undesirable place so there should be opportunity to change it fast. 

(summon stuff)
“minions”. 2 minions (not less no more) what took attention of the enemies and when their HP is down explode or sorta like this. also this idea may be realised as something similar to Link ability - frameuser “connects” to him\her couple of enemies as this “minions”.  
“little annoying minions”. lot of little weak stuff seeking for attention, or just seeking… as Seeker’s balls.

(buff) “another fun increasing of team damage”. ok, we have Rhino’s Roar (basic damage) and Volt’s shield (crit damage) - this is time for status damage buff!

DD
(ultimate). “obviously, DD”. DD what “oneshots corrupted heavy gunner on 40 min of t4s”. balance stuff: only one aim at the time, lot of energy to use. no cast time, no cast delay. can’t be used on bosses and other tenno.

“the globe of envy” or “some shield happens”. something similar to “ice globe” what ice eximuses cast and move with or to Volt’s shield, but little and what can be carried with you. the main things:  this stuff should have size what can protect “frameuser and two Rhinos”, it should exist for short time, it should be totally unbreakable. 
“charisma of invincibility”. short ranged aura. frameuser and teammates in the AOE of “aura” become invincible for short time.

(slowdown or stun). “not projectile”. the main thing what this ability should be instant and should affect several but not many enemies for not very short but not long time. 

(debuff). “look, tenno magik!”. frameuser casting ability with middle ranged AOE, what makes all enemies in AOE weaker. just weaker. they just make less damage in AOE and\or become more sensitive to damage.

meet the Aracne - the True Damage Dealer of Warframe!
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/282986-concept-arachne-damage-dealer-warframe-upd-meet-the-true-dd/

this tiny but tough lady is a natural hunter.

her multicasted first ability “Kell” with power strength maximisation will make possible to  “oneshots corrupted heavy gunner on 40 min of t4s”, of course, if you are holding good corrosive gun in your hands.

her protective ability - the “Web”, will protect not only you, but couple of your teammates (if they’ll pretend to hug you) too. bonus: it will explode and stun enemies around you for couple seconds when duration or health of this ability ends.
run, Aracne, run - you have big stamina pool for it!

if you are almost dead you can choose what to do in this situation with Poison Kiss ability. Would you chose suicidal charge to strongest enemy, what will stun and poison him/her/it what would help your teammates to survive or would you escape? - make your decision wisely.

blow up all around you and confuse survivors wit your Swarm! it may be semi-fun ;)