Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Directx 11 Blocked?

Burufokkusu

Question

Hello fellow tenno, I have been playing warframe for quite some time but never really thought to look and see if DX11 was turned on for the game until an announcement was posted in the Dev workshop about it. For some reason the DirectX 11 block is greyed out and I can not select it. I have an EVGA GTX 780 for my GPU so that really souldn't be a problem as the 780 supports DX11.

4 answers to this question

Hello fellow tenno, I have been playing warframe for quite some time but never really thought to look and see if DX11 was turned on for the game until an announcement was posted in the Dev workshop about it. For some reason the DirectX 11 block is greyed out and I can not select it. I have an EVGA GTX 780 for my GPU so that really souldn't be a problem as the 780 supports DX11.

It's because we haven't updated to 14.5 yet. Check again after the update.

Edited by Scherhardt

It's because we haven't updated to 14.5 yet. Check again after the update.

He's talking about DX11, which has been available for Warframe since more or less the beginning. DX10 is the feature being added in 14.5

If DX11 is grayed out, try making sure your GPU drivers are up to date and that you have the latest DirectX binaries installed.