Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.5: Operation Cryotic Front!

[DE]Megan

no wait what? we did  a run for 1800 points and we had lvl 70 grinner spawning, it absolutely ain't possible to make 3000 in one run imo unless you're perma hysteria-ing

I got over 3000 on earth with a random squad. :p

I used rhino, don't think we had a valkyr on our team.

Ok couple of issues - 

When at stasis chamber i accessed menus from Kubrow to stasis and back to kubrow, where the controls froze.  I could access Chat but could not use escape or any menus in the stasis chamber.

Second why have the mods no descriptors on them?  As a long standing player i know what most of them are but a new player would be really confused as to what the mod actually did.

Third why do we have to spend 3 hours reviving the Kubrow to "Consign it to Lotus" could this not be carried out by highlighting the stasis chamber you want and then press "Consign......  " ?

You do not have to wait - the retrieval is instantaneous but there is still a countdown before the Kubrow is active again - great.

Fourth while in the ship my Kubrow is now outside its stasis shell/area? 

hAVE SAME PROBLEM AFTER NEW MISSION UI JUST FREEZES AND ONLY CHAT WORKING. NOT ALL THE TIME BUT SOMETIMES.

So Stoked. Thanks DE

edit:

WHOOOAAAAHHHHH. STOP.

This Nova change is not cool. I worked too damn hard to max my mods on nova just for someone else to get credit for my kills. Who even thought this was going to be a good idea? Change it back. This is stupid.

So, uh, yeah, how about just using AMD and outright killing enemies and not just debuffing them and gobbling up someone else's hard modded work then? I think it's a great idea.

This event seems kinda unfair for undergeared players. By the time you get close to 2000, level 70+ mobs start spawning. They take friggen forever to kill, and they're everywhere.

Not many weapons/frames can handle that high level of mobs. D:

This update is massive!!

Also, I actually like the Nova update. Now I'll use her to grind XP for my weapons by spamming MP and letting others start the chain reaction. And it will be a win/win for everyone involved!

Edited by Cpt-Brian

Thanks for Destroying the Game.

One more time New SUCKS Interface (Mods System).

So Please STOP to Develop the Game For PC.

And Make it only or PS.

Thanks Destroyers.

Leaving a big portion of the gamer community aside is not good. With that statement you are only contributing to the bad rep console players get.

And Make it only or PS.

Thanks Destroyers.

You're not really helping them to make it multi-platform this way... :/

Added toggle to disable HUD damage/XP numbers in the in-game Options. 

Warframe Changes:
Oberon Changes:

Vauban Changes: 
• Made Vauban's Vortex scale with power range and duration mods.

Nova Changes: 

Rhino Changes:
• Added HUD counter for Rhino Stomp to show how much longer you have left on your CC (and how long to wait until re-stomp). 

Banshee Changes
• Banshee's Sonar, and the Enemy Radar/Sense mods ignore security cameras and turrets.

Saryn Changes
• Saryn’s Miasma can now be cast mid-air. 

Fixes: 

• Fixed all consumable restoration totems (Energy, Health, etc) not travelling with you on elevators when you ascend or descend. 
• Fixed Sentinel vibrating when riding in an elevator. 
• Fixed Helios endlessly rescanning things not in the Codex. Specific examples: void turrets, arc traps, Grineer laser sensors above doors, smashable grates & fans. 

AWW YEAH! :D

(We'll see about the Nyx change...)

Now can I get a HUD counter for Decoy, pretty please?

#WantsTheWholeHand

And Make it only or PS.

Thanks Destroyers.

You are wrong totaly wrong, fluff off with your PS ! PC is real gamer thing. Not your kids console...

Redtext(First time, bad quality in comparison)

BSkk80d.jpg

Edit: I should note I lost a few puns before the 5 minute mark, mission finished before I thought about screening it and lost the puns because chat doesn't remember after missions :(

Edited by BrainInvader