Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.5: Operation Cryotic Front!

[DE]Megan

I had always wondered how your enemies are cutting off life support to earth.

I hope getting to 5000 doesn't take to long. I don't want have to play the mission for 40 minutes.

Having to mouse over mods to see what they do is really annoying. 

5,000? 

you only need 3,000 for all the rewards on the new event, and to get it done quickly go to Europa which has the new ice tile set and gives 300 points per Excavator fully completed.   

5,000? 

you only need 3,000 for all the rewards on the new event, and to get it done quickly go to Europa which has the new ice tile set and gives 300 points per Excavator fully completed.   

Yeah, I hit the wrong number. Edited.

That's good. I have only played earth a little bit so far which I think was only 100. 

Edited by DementedSheep525

Can I have option to go back to old mod UI please? PLEASE?

New one is really clunky. Before I could easily change loadouts just by looking at the mods on left...now I gotta mouse over everything, is this primarily a console designed UI change or some thing?

Lastly, not sure I like new game mode, it requires people to be spread out and is pretty much just a variation of that other new game mode you added. Problem is, this mode has those nodes all spread out way the heck all over the place...this splits groups and makes me miss a TON of drops.

Why is it that every time DE redesigns something, people scream "CONSOLE UI"?

The new mod UI is fine; just different. It's something to get used to, and already i was able to fully mod a weapon without having too much trouble.

The new colors really help, and the much larger lettering is very easy to read. The only problems I see, is that the polarities on the mod spaces are kind of hard to see. Perhaps should've kept them taking up the entire background of a space; or at least make them brighter.

Also, I didn't know having full 3D rendering on each card was "cheap" either.

Here's one thing I'm wondering about the event:

What happens when you get the Latron Prime and you have no available weapon slots?

Usually event items give you a free inventory slot.

Edited by SoulEchelon

Here's one thing I'm wondering about the event:

What happens when you get the Latron Prime and you have no available weapon slots?

You mean the Latron Wraith, I believe it comes with a slot and it does come with a catalyst. 

Edited by NovusNova

You mean the Latron Wraith, I believe it comes with a slot and it does come with a catalyst. 

What was I thinking typing Prime.... yeah I meant Wraith. Thanks for clearing that up!

Edited by jj16802

Like what?

I went to bed 8 hours ago with 80% loyalty, an woke up to absolutely 0% theres NO WAY it should take that short amount of time to automatically go down like that... seems like someone had to have screwed with that or something? cause her health is 100% i have 0/3 interactions and i can STILL interact too.. so that seems like a bug to me or tweaking things an mucked it up. but at any rate shes at 0% loyalty when she should be at maybe 60% since i was sleeping or even 70% but a full 100% drop from 80% to 0% in 8 hours... no.

I'll be honest while I like the new graphical look to mod cards in their expanded view, I'm not liking them in their collapsed view, its alot harder to find the mods I want now, before I could select all the mods I needed just by appearance alone(I tend to remember mods by their card image more than name), now I have to go through each one waiting for it to expand just to know I'm selecting the right mod.

is it true you can get  it on the mission for this event?

I got the new stance from an extractor earlier.

I'll be honest while I like the new graphical look to mod cards in their expanded view, I'm not liking them in their collapsed view, its alot harder to find the mods I want now, before I could select all the mods I needed just by appearance alone(I tend to remember mods by their card image more than name), now I have to go through each one waiting for it to expand just to know I'm selecting the right mod.

I got the new stance from an extractor earlier.

what map?

Don't know if sb write about this before, but when Oberon 3 ability active, you can't use in same time other abilitis and melee( if primal weapon eqiped)

P.S. Thanks for Oberon buff :)

Same here. Sooo.. Do we need to be more "tactical" when casting renewal? Is that intentional?

BTW. I really like the new update! Keep it up. Nice work!

Edited by HvyPainkiller

The new MOD interface is so awful...

PLEASE DE give us an option to change it back, I know it wouldn't cost you much work and it would make so many of us happy, my entire clan can't stand it.

indeed.

the U14 UI overhaul was ok, even with a few tweaks needed here and there.

but this 14.5 MOD UI...

i prefer the old UI, also i cant imagine the clustered nightmare this will be for a new player.

maybe we can choose wich one to use? really, is that bad.

Why, oh why did u had to change the UI, please, whyyyyy?

It was nearly perfect the way it was. Now we cant even see the whole card. 

The new cards rarity color is crap. The bronze ones are too dark. My clan dont like it, and alot of ppl dont like it either.

Since no one was complaining (at least that i know of), why change something that was good?
Can we have an option to revert it to how it was? Please? Ty DE