Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.5: Operation Cryotic Front!

[DE]Megan

Don't like new mod UI at all and prefer the old one, hands down.

Why do I prefer old? B/c it was easy to see what mods do and now they added yet another 'click' to the process requiring me to mouse over ever thing.

Old UI was clean and easy to me.

Give me an option to go back to the old UI, thanks.

Edited by fizbit

Thanks for Destroying the Game.

One more time New SUCKS Interface (Mods System).

So Please STOP to Develop the Game For PC.

And Make it only or PS.

Thanks Destroyers.

If You're Going to Whine, at Least have the Manners to Not CAPITALIZE random Words like This. it Just proves you're Rambling.

if you'll replace sirvival mode with this sh*t, i'll delete this game.
survival mode best in the game

Re-read the notes.  It replaces survival on a planetary surface.  The idea of running out of air on a planet is and always has been ridiculous.

While I am not a fan of forced grouping, I didn't mind the new mission type.

Can some one please fix the UI problem? Every dam time i finish this mission at 3k and get back to the ship my UI is frozen, i have to re-log every single time to fix the problem.

I REALY, REALY ... and i mean REEEALY LOVE the new game mode, BUT also please keep the old survival, for variety's sake.

Good job on the new tile set, awsome. More please :)

Also, great job with the new mod-ing system, great management of the allocated space.

Edited by Amun_Re

Can some one please fix the UI problem? Every dam time i finish this mission at 3k and get back to the ship my UI is frozen, i have to re-log every single time to fix the problem.

I REALY, REALY ... and i mean REEEALY LOVE the new game mode, BUT also please keep the old survival, for variety's sake.

Good job on the new tile set, awsome. More please :)

Also, great job with the new mod-ing system, great management of the allocated space.

Don't worry, survival will still remain on levels where your in a ship, this game mode will replace planet side survival missions.

Please make Excavation mode permanently! I never had this much fun before!

As has been said before the Excavation is staying and replacing survival on planets and only Planets. 

dont get me wrong, this update is awesome, but ember still needs a fix and ember prime is still just a super expensive skin

thinking about fixing her any time soon?

and btw, it would be awesome to be able to throw out melee weapon or any weapon at enemies and then picking it up(yep, got that idea from dragon's crown) :D

Thanks for the Oby updates, but have a question about this:

"Renewal:

Switch to toggle ability with smaller base cost and energy per second active drain. All Renewal benefits occur when projectile reaches target ally."

I got knocked down (incapped) while casting, and it didn't seem to turn off. Please look into this.

Also, PLEASE allow Renewal to heal companions... I didn't notice it having an effect this last run, and it should considering that Trinity's Blessing does...

Although Survival isn't going away, the lower quantity of available Survival missions does raise a fairly mild concern about obtaining t1-t3 keys.

Currently, Survival is pretty much the only decent way to farm keys (a slightly different concern).  The ones from Defense (aside from having to take a key and leave, skipping other possible rewards) have either low drop rates or have keys of certain mission types excluded from the table (particularly t3 keys, even if doing t3 defense).

I haven't had a chance to play enough excavation to have a good feel for the drop table, but given how important voids are to the game/progression, requiring players to play only one or two mission types in order to get void keys seems a bit strange.  It might be interesting to add a moderate chance of a key reward to the missions that have pre-determined end points/lengths (like Exterminate, Rescue, Capture, Spy, etc.).  Both to give an alternative to farming keys/more incentive to play a wider variety of missions and also to let newer players build up a few keys as they naturally progress through the star map.

Having a top/bottom split on a widescreen monitor is kinda cramped feeling compared to the left/right split as before, unfortunately. And quick-referencing mods through their names isn't as easy as looking for pictures, personally. Especially since the rarity colors kinda overshadow the mods' pictures themselves.

Aside from that though, the rest of this update is wonderful as always!